The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Happens at 2:08 and 3:29 Sounds like something you would do with a low frequency oscillator, but this is pretty early days for...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 207
ScottBrio 1 minute ago

Hi, I’m trying to use a small mixer and a one track loop pedal to loop multiple instruments and then be able to mix the volume...

One Man Banned
replies: 1 views: 107
One Man Banned 2 minutes ago

What about the supposed bass roll-off ? And has anyone managed to compare them side by side with the Beyer DT 770's...

eldon2975
replies: 89 views: 39,200
SoundWow 5 minutes ago

Hi, I bought both the Klark Teknik KT2a and KT76 over the past year and am really liking what these add during tracking....

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 1,218
szyam 6 minutes ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 122 views: 2,986
razorboy 8 minutes ago

hi all, after reading posts for years, i m now posting on the forum. but i don t know if my post is at the right place so...

walt384
replies: 9 views: 335
Kronos147 15 minutes ago

A hardware box with multiband separation and inserts.

BitDepth
replies: 0 views: 1
BitDepth 19 minutes ago

Hi Gang - I record myself. I have a great song tracked and 1) love my vocal track (performance-wise) but 2) despise the tone...

zydeceltico
replies: 13 views: 211
zydeceltico 23 minutes ago

If you had to choose 3 microphones to use the rest of your life. One ribbon, dynamic and condenser microphone. Which one would...

greatgreatriver
replies: 83 views: 5,829
RedEddy 34 minutes ago

So I am rearranging my studio space and putting back up some absorption panels and what not. I have a pair of JBL 3 series and a...

Space1999
replies: 7 views: 169
Space1999 44 minutes ago

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about this device. Seems reasonably priced and incredibly innovative. I have one on the way...

Bstapper
replies: 29 views: 2,531
shmuelyosef 58 minutes ago

I currently have a Mojave Audio MA200 but find it too sibilant for my voice. Thinking of selling it and debating between the...

DrStone
replies: 35 views: 968
blackjono2000 1 hour ago

So I placed a deposit on a 1073 almost 6 months ago. I get it, covid and all, but still. They kept pushing back the date, and...

sleshnyc
replies: 4 views: 216
HuwGPhillips 1 hour ago

Hello folks, I'm looking at the golden age comp 3a and 3a jr. Has anyone tried both of these? I was all set on the larger comp...

woodnut
replies: 3 views: 159
tkaitkai 1 hour ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 562 views: 41,000
doorknocker 2 hours ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 8 views: 282
mikegentry 2 hours ago

I think I've got this figured out. When you participated in a thread, then you stop getting notices of new post, I believe that...

Rick Dalton
replies: 0 views: 60
Rick Dalton 2 hours ago

Hello all! There is no question Line audio CM3 is one of the the most popular/recommended mic on here. Do you guys know where I...

J.S.Erich
replies: 1 views: 77
DCtoDaylight 2 hours ago

Hey guys and gals, I recently made a $27 purchase that may be of interest to some. I have sensitive engineer hearing and it...

WiZKiD
replies: 4 views: 110
WiZKiD 2 hours ago

HI all, I do the usual array of male vocals, sometimes female vocals, acoustic guitars, electric guitars (happy with ribbon/E609...

arsonculture
replies: 17 views: 420
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

You made a mental note not to sign the contract or go any further with them?

goom
replies: 18 views: 888
boombapdame 3 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 386 views: 35,784
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Without suggesting triggers or new drummer, (cause at the venue I mix live, we get different drummers.) is there a magic formula...

lucasmusic
replies: 16 views: 415
sleshnyc 3 hours ago

I have a project coming up where I'll be transferring a lot of 1/4" tapes for a label, and I was wondering if 4 hours was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 28 views: 3,554
GLouie 3 hours ago

Hello! I took some time this morning to try and figure out the EQ points on the SSL Alpha Channel (these frequency points are...

dmac660
replies: 1 views: 63
dmac660 3 hours ago

Hello, So I had a GAP PRE73 MKIII and remember the power supply matching the back, AC 24V. I missed the GAP73 so I repurchased...

PracticeMo
replies: 3 views: 158
JLast 3 hours ago

hey guys, ive seen a few people in here who owned the eve sc207 so i want to ask if anyone know what this problem is...

PsyActive
replies: 3 views: 488
Lucastor 3 hours ago

Greetings, Looks like the tech I've been using who is upstate a bit has shut down his operation, I'm hoping just temporarily....

innerbooty
replies: 0 views: 62
innerbooty 3 hours ago

Ive gone down the rabbit hole of cables. Some many type even the same manufacturer. Is Quad cable required for balanced...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 330
joeq 3 hours ago

What is your opinion for choice between below speakers. They of course come with different price tags, but wanted to hear what...

tochnia
replies: 0 views: 57
tochnia 3 hours ago

Hey all, I've been watching Chris Lord Alge mixing Lifeboats(Puremix) and it seems in Prep his assistant normalizes all tracks...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 23 views: 406
joeq 4 hours ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 425 views: 10,270
Avenue Road 4 hours ago

I just got the Active Mixcubes and there is noise (a little buzz) and its kinda annoying considering my control is very quiet and...

Dave Bear
replies: 106 views: 20,316
Avenue Road 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ll be recording an album soon and for bass and am wanting recommendation for a direct box for bass going directly...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 31 views: 646
Brent Hahn 5 hours ago

Hi to those who are reading this. I have a rack mount LA-2A. Although I really dig what it does, I'm wondering if there is a 500...

engmix
replies: 11 views: 295
szyam 5 hours ago

I can spot a dbx and an alesis processor. This is the best image I could have, believe me. Maybe some of you can guess the gear...

53845714N
replies: 7 views: 296
johannburkard 5 hours ago

Hello, My engineer has a 1" reel to reel machine we often use in post for instrument sends to get certain digital sounds...

elmerfud123
replies: 5 views: 199
cracker satchmo 5 hours ago

Hi all- So I'm like seriously overwhelmed. But I'm gonna get something this week. here's the criteria.. a pair of LDC for...

stickchopper
replies: 0 views: 88
stickchopper 5 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,302 views: 189,428
Jethro 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I mainly track out clean guitars. Currently recording with the Royer R-10 and SM81. I'm pretty happy with the sound...

m.laurence
replies: 12 views: 452
tedtan 6 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,979 views: 1,056,307
cl-audio 6 hours ago

Just curious as to how you guys patch your drums when having to combine interface inputs with an ADAT external preamp. Do you...

cfen
replies: 8 views: 316
szyam 6 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 636 views: 220,944
Rockzentrale 7 hours ago

So I placed a deposit on a 1073 almost 6 months ago. I get it, covid and all, but still. They kept pushing back the date, and...

sleshnyc
replies: - views: -
audioloud 8 hours ago

I have SSL Preamps . and I use some dynamic mic to Drum / Percussion records. Some mic activator or booster , for dynamic and...

toofanstudio
replies: 2 views: 107
Drumsound 8 hours ago

Hi again.... I have been reading for a day or two about different plugins and how they compare to their tangible counterparts....

3dsmatt
replies: 9 views: 392
WiZKiD 8 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,041 views: 323,176
haysonics 8 hours ago

We have so many choices in plugins these days, so I thought it would be useful to get some insight into which plugins have been...

ppaulsen
replies: 5 views: 229
audioloud 9 hours ago

Hi, Sorry, I know there are a lot of threads on this subject. But I just wanted to post some immediate thoughts and questions,...

innerbooty
replies: 48 views: 19,608
cyjanopan 10 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz, First time post here. I wanted to ask if anyone on here has compared the Neumann KH310s to the Barefoot...

Nadz
replies: 4 views: 505
Nadz 11 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search