The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 552 views: 94,830
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 6,821
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Has having a studio ever put strain on your personal relationships? Has anyone expressed to you that it’s not great being...

drockfresh
replies: 0 views: 1
drockfresh 5 minutes ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 163 views: 3,738
RJHollins 6 minutes ago

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I can't seem to find a "hard and fast" guide for size of room...

jwtcmu9316
replies: 2 views: 140
jwtcmu9316 9 minutes ago
replies: 5 views: 644
psubjj131 31 minutes ago

The DBX 160 range is pretty darn highly regarded all 'round, especially for mixing hip-hop, but, you just don't hear much about...

Ijustmake-Beats
replies: 12 views: 29,046
Jake_SJL 45 minutes ago

Funny story - I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on treating my room, purchasing several different monitors, bought a...

MixingChamp
replies: 14 views: 293
bill5 57 minutes ago

Dumb answer: cause they're old! Ok, but... If you track and mix exclusively with equipment from the 60s, including...

danbronson
replies: 8 views: 187
QueenSisi 58 minutes ago

I just got this unit and it did not come with any manuals or anything. Can someone explain how to use the power supply in...

audio_mc
replies: 3 views: 135
audio_mc 1 hour ago

Just ran across this, maybe it's been discussed here already. Audio Test Kitchen | Compare all the gear. Trust your...

packermans4
replies: 78 views: 6,676
N1Greg 1 hour ago

Relative term, I know but most highly recommend studio in Omaha? And best engineer? Thanks!

TBarrnes
replies: 0 views: 31
TBarrnes 1 hour ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 115 views: 16,883
chinesewhiteman 1 hour ago

This unit looks interesting to me, especially as a tracking unit for vocals. Upon using the search method, this unit got a...

Krush411
replies: 27 views: 5,730
Wayne 2 hours ago

How come there is no chatter about this. Looks awesome and at a great price for a vari-mu. http://www.hartaudiodesign.com/

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 222
j.frad 2 hours ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 0 views: 76
RonCarlston 2 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to identify the mics in this Joe Pass pic :...

Monsieur Shed
replies: 3 views: 175
Psinglet 2 hours ago

Hi guys, a long time lurker, first time poster. I have been an ITB guy all my life. I guess it was mostly a financial thing,...

Stikoun
replies: 74 views: 1,675
cheu78 2 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 70
sammmoxo 3 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting a new set of monitors and I had my heart set on Focal Shapes. I am between the 50 vs 65. My room is...

victorlee335
replies: 46 views: 14,902
misuspita 3 hours ago

Hey guys I want to buy my first microphone. Currently a uni student so normally use facilities there, but lockdown got me...

chinnagogue
replies: 15 views: 241
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

If I wanted to swap tubes in a mic pre, compressor or EQ, would I need to have the thing biased? I'm assuming the answer is no,...

Evanmd
replies: 1 views: 93
popmann 3 hours ago

Hi all I'm looking to upgrade my current speakers to either the Barefoot FP02's or the Amphion One18's. The FP02's go for...

Froogle
replies: 4 views: 119
cheu78 4 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,411 views: 181,709
Transmisser 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,504 views: 411,435
drBill 4 hours ago

Hi. I'd like to share and discuss an A/B test me and my friend performed recently, where we compared E-MU 0404 USB and Benchmark...

koiuo
replies: 3 views: 107
koiuo 5 hours ago

Can any one recommend a plugin for doing this to polyphonic audio? It's very simple... I'm essentially looking for a keyboard...

Drywsef
replies: 0 views: 69
Drywsef 5 hours ago

Hi there, I recently brought a Mackie 1604 VLZ Pro & installed the Rotopod thing so all the connectors are at the front of...

getmethough
replies: 13 views: 10,165
TheMusicGotMe 5 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 421 views: 83,167
QueenSisi 6 hours ago

Hey guys just wondering if there is another brand of great mic cables I can buy on ebay and save some money. Mogami is very...

audioman
replies: 47 views: 7,474
Nickpu 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 497 views: 46,158
mkdvb 7 hours ago

Hi guys! My new vintage U67 showed up today in the mail. I popped out the capsule and it still has the yellow foam (pictured)...

jml designs
replies: 7 views: 380
jml designs 7 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz-Friends, can anybody tell me the name of this microphone? Thanks a lot for your help. Best, willi

willisieger
replies: 3 views: 125
Dr. Jule 8 hours ago

I've been having a blast w/ the martin atkins beat fetish from cakewalk - does anyone know of any other libraries with this...

rack gear
replies: 7 views: 2,896
Stikoun 8 hours ago

Hi Just wondering if anyone has had experience with any of the Rickenbacker 325 series guitars - the smaller scale...

celebritymusic
replies: 27 views: 9,398
Stikoun 9 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz, so this is my situation: I have the KH120 and I'm quite happy with them. I only wish they had a deeper bass and...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 16 views: 666
ozonepaul 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 72 views: 4,754
Jim Rosebrook 9 hours ago

I totally love the guitarsounds of Hot Chocolate. Guitarist was Harvey Hinsley, that's what I found out by googleing. Anybody...

shapemod
replies: 9 views: 9,693
elkcloner 9 hours ago

I’m thinking about getting a drum machine for my project studio rig to use with MIDI. I currently have a Korg Triton, 9...

Godhand502
replies: 0 views: 83
Godhand502 9 hours ago

Wow, I have not been making music for some time and have totally been removed from the "gear" obsession. Coming back...

Dread
replies: 4 views: 185
DiodeBridge 10 hours ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 118 views: 30,032
TheLastByte 10 hours ago

Hello, I’m currently looking at purchasing a Soundcraft Ghost and wondering if there is anything I should be looking out...

JAM7
replies: 19 views: 823
JAM7 10 hours ago

Does anybody have and use the new Spectra Sonics C610, and...have experience with the old 610s? Do the new ones distort like the...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 77
Rob Coates 10 hours ago

I am producing a song that is riff heavy-- very RATM. Here's my question: 1) How did Gggarth get that guitar sound on Rage's...

Arkitecht
replies: 22 views: 8,063
cal25 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I am currently recording drums for some Indie/Pop songs. The most important part of the kit is the over compressed...

LedSanDman
replies: 31 views: 1,020
WarmJetGuitar 12 hours ago

Any recommendations for bass reamping services? I would like to find someone with a variety of amps, including Ampeg SVT's. I am...

imloggedin
replies: 1 views: 121
CJ Mastering 12 hours ago

Boy not sure where to post this question. I've an old mic pre from RCA studios on 24th street NYC. This is where Elvis...

retiredstudio
replies: 2 views: 137
retiredstudio 13 hours ago

Hi, In my region a Lavry Black AD10 AD converter is being sold for about 500 dollars and I wonder if this is still a good...

Farinet
replies: 0 views: 56
Farinet 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to buy an analog distortion/saturation tool and have the possibilty to buy a Culture Vulture Mastering Plus for...

Farinet
replies: 10 views: 6,094
Farinet 15 hours ago

I was listening to Otis Redding records and the way his vocals sound is so present while theres rarely any low information, and...

kev1n28
replies: 7 views: 261
psycho_monkey 15 hours ago

Seriously, how do people actually like this mic? The sibilance is SO annoying. Only ONE of my cast members actually sounds good...

elijahlucian
replies: 106 views: 9,853
ade2 17 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 3 views: 147
sein83 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search