The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 691
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,754 views: 159,320
voodoo4u 1 minute ago
replies: 20 views: 566
goom 1 minute ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 1,530 views: 50,540
chessparov2.0 1 minute ago

Hi there folks... I'm setting up an 8 slot 500 series rack and could use some input on eq's... there's just so many options! So...

Trojan
replies: 62 views: 2,892
Trojan 4 minutes ago

I’m re-setting up my studio and I need to upgrade my drum mics. I’d like to get an all in one kit. I’ve been eyeballing...

KingdomBuilders
replies: 7 views: 227
mrufino1 8 minutes ago

i wanna buy a patchbay that has normal/half normal mode/straight thru modes the guy i'm supposed to buy it from was nice enough...

bbillcee
replies: 12 views: 1,720
crom25 18 minutes ago

Does anyone out there know where I could get an expander unit for a Revox C279? I've done some searching and it seems quite rare...

peterh1050
replies: 0 views: 1
peterh1050 18 minutes ago

Hi folks, I just bought a pair of krk r7 g4 monitor as my monitoring gear, when I plug in the power able, there is noticeable...

Liyudong
replies: 0 views: 1
Liyudong 21 minutes ago

Hey does anyone still have a copy of the original MKS-70 factory patch banks and could share them? The only two places were I...

avalonsutra
replies: 3 views: 91
hearttimes 35 minutes ago

Am I the only one who thinks that the production on the Amy Gran Gospel records is fantastic? Age to Age..... Listen to...

loopy
replies: 1 views: 503
goom 38 minutes ago

Hello, I have been trying to find an answer to this question in the forums but can't find a concrete answer. I recently...

entresolmusic
replies: 2 views: 50
entresolmusic 50 minutes ago

Next month I will be marine shipping one Roland RD700NX and one Yamaha Montage 7 from Hawaii to the US pacific northwest. This...

Sky
replies: 0 views: 13
Sky 55 minutes ago

Hi slutz, please have mercy on me freshflowe After watching this video on YT (link below) I started thinking and re-thinking...

Rentzen
replies: 7 views: 1,783
andrewpvross001 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 172 views: 13,663
a.m. son 1 hour ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 318 views: 42,753
WiZKiD 2 hours ago

Hi there, I acquired this unbranded microphone and I am looking to identify it. It ressembles an Electro-Voice 926 but it's...

lioonel_dg
replies: 4 views: 83
fried fingers 2 hours ago
replies: - views: -
musicus 2 hours ago

I have used all ins/outs on my Audio Accessories Mini Shorti patchbay. I need more channels. I thought that the Switchcraft...

hauntedclutter
replies: 2 views: 1,212
JDO 2 hours ago

I can’t seem to find any info on how Bob likes to use these delays or any other delays got that matter. I know he was a huge...

gfunny72
replies: 0 views: 52
gfunny72 2 hours ago

hi, I am thiking of selling my Neumann tlm103, and 193 and save to get a Neumann U87ai, do you think this is a good idea? I...

pencilextremist
replies: 2 views: 80
pencilextremist 3 hours ago

After reading many great reviews, I picked up a pair of BM5 MKIII on ISO Acoustic stands Photos Photo With the EQ...

cloudlifter
replies: 3 views: 150
Sharp11 3 hours ago

Dear readers, I recently got my first console (D&R Orion not X), which I'm very excited about. Before anyone tells me...

BarryLimestone
replies: 6 views: 224
Samuelito 3 hours ago
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

I am in the midst of setting up my first modest analog rig, and am having trouble visualizing the initial setup with a patch...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 68
Psinglet 4 hours ago

Hello! I know this has come up before, and I've read many previous threads already, but would like a fresh opinion. I'm...

kinkin
replies: 2 views: 252
pencilextremist 4 hours ago
monkeyxx 4 hours ago
jonpaulr123 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in these two compressors for mainly tracking vocals, bass, guitar's etc and am wondering what peoples...

dickiefunk
replies: 7 views: 647
dickiefunk 5 hours ago

I've read a lot of talk about tube replacements for the EQP-KT. I did three quick examples. 1) No EQ 2) Stock Klark Teknik...

pwaters
replies: 0 views: 37
pwaters 6 hours ago
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

Hi! Say, does anyone know how to create that phasey organ sound Genesis liked to use in the mid 70's? Here's a prime...

musicus
replies: 3 views: 144
Poopypants 6 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm trying to upgrade my recording setup and am a bit overwhelmed by options. Also, because of Corona I can't just...

shani
replies: 15 views: 382
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

Ηι! I'm getting ready to buy one of the three models, but i want to know which is best for me! Now i have the JBL 305P MkII,...

Kezman
replies: 6 views: 612
Kezman 6 hours ago

I have the chance to pick up a kit for $400. Been looking for a vintage kit for recording. Thoughts on whether this is a good...

wilkinswp
replies: 22 views: 15,576
Poopypants 6 hours ago

Looking to compile a list of Medium to Large Diaphragm mics with great sound that wont take up a bunch of space on my carry on...

WiZKiD
replies: 38 views: 715
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 64 views: 15,893
RightOnRome 7 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 536 views: 51,254
FOURTHTUNZ 8 hours ago

Hi all. I've got two 2a compressors and I'd like the use the stereo links on. I understand the reasoning/pro's and con's of...

pwaters
replies: 0 views: 70
pwaters 8 hours ago

Hey all! Thought i'd just quickly put it out to the Gearslutz alumni, as it's something that's been keeping me up at...

distantrelatives
replies: 4 views: 192
chris661 8 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 107 views: 16,716
SydBeretta 8 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am looking to upgrade my Rode NT1A for my home studio. After a few days of research, I found these...

Johnny1992
replies: 42 views: 1,211
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,611 views: 1,018,099
bonbonboy 9 hours ago
Garvan 10 hours ago

I keep going back and forth between two scenarios for some upcoming studio purchases. In the first scenario, I get one or two...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 87
fromthepuggle 10 hours ago

Hi, does any one have any information on the new compressor from little labs? no one has posted any thing about it or uploaded...

Edgar Lu
replies: 51 views: 6,266
Coldsnow 11 hours ago

After years in the mp3/streaming wilderness, I've been thumbing through old CD liners and discovering that half the stuff that...

vizcities
replies: 8 views: 372
[email protected] 12 hours ago

Hey Y'all, I'm about to pull the trigger on one, and was curious if anyone has any personal experience with these that might...

UncleSkellyJelly
replies: 10 views: 1,101
Ward Pike 13 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,654 views: 432,811
angel72bg 13 hours ago

So I'm looking to upgrade from my Roland Cube 40gx to a tube amp and cab. So far I've been looking at the Peavey 6505MH and the...

davegr0hl_666
replies: 0 views: 68
davegr0hl_666 13 hours ago

i'm looking to buy my first condenser microphone and i'm stuck between the oktava and the wa-47jr. does anyone here have any...

replies: 4 views: 274
standup 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search