The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 4 views: 5
Nuieve 1 minute ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 9 views: 5,106
talkieparade 3 minutes ago

I'm a singer-songwriter and record my own music. I record mainly vocals, bass and guitars. I record one track at a time. My...

Thomas Finn
replies: 13 views: 291
Thomas Finn 5 minutes ago

Hi guys Lately i've been tinkering with the idea of go for the Chandler Curve Bender for mix bus EQ duties. I usually use a...

jakelorenz
replies: 3 views: 237
jakelorenz 16 minutes ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 40 views: 19,621
stevep 20 minutes ago

Hello, I've been offered a pair of these Klein&Hummel UE-100s in a good working condition for $12k Anyone knows what's the...

SidneySheldon
replies: 0 views: 1
SidneySheldon 41 minutes ago

Is the Klark Teknik EQP-KT the ultimate super defacto piece of gear for vocal mixing? You get full low shelving control with the...

EisaMo
replies: 6 views: 4,006
monkeyxx 47 minutes ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if somebody's using this Chain what Settings for Tracking Vocals are good to Start with? Maybe...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 1 views: 148
R&B-Vocalisto 1 hour ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,072 views: 22,153
Silvertone 1 hour ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 73 views: 17,449
Mr Funk 1 hour ago

What kind of pre-amp do I need for the RE-20 to have enough gain but to keep its characteristically smooth, low-end sound? I...

ELECTRO8914
replies: 20 views: 4,066
OrchDork 1 hour ago

I can afford either one, which one will sound best for live band recordings?

G34RSLU7
replies: 0 views: 27
G34RSLU7 1 hour ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 12 views: 493
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

So I pulled the trigger on this, but its on back order. Anyone have any experience with this strip? There isn't a whole lot...

Emarcy
replies: 30 views: 2,746
stu2 2 hours ago

The other day I stumbled across these people (or perhaps person): Welcome to Orchid Electronics Anybody have any experience...

connloyalist
replies: 6 views: 1,084
Robo 3 hours ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 35 views: 4,017
slutbox 3 hours ago

anyone? https://youtu.be/Hx2F3xiRsUc?t=2420 you can see it best at 40.20 min ... somehow the time signature is not working...

mr. harrison
replies: 0 views: 58
mr. harrison 3 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am Nicoletta Kristen, a mixer, music producer and composer. My friend and I have a studio and he does vocal...

Nicoletta
replies: 1 views: 88
ruffrecords 3 hours ago

A while back I was given a bunch of old mics, which I've recently rediscovered in all my junk. One of the mics is a Sennheiser MD...

tourmore
replies: 4 views: 4,570
P.J 3 hours ago

Hi folks, I need to make some mic cables (for drum recording) and i have a $hit load of Mogami 110Ω AES/EBU cable left over....

I.R.Baboon
replies: 4 views: 404
I.R.Baboon 4 hours ago

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 17 views: 692
golders 4 hours ago

I read an old post that engineers would boost 3-5K and 10K for example on guitars when tracking to tape using something like a...

janalex
replies: 4 views: 245
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

Does anyone know Jolin Tsia? I start to notice her after her performance at 2015MAMA. She can rap, sing, dance and write...

LoganLong
replies: 3 views: 85
Nicoletta 4 hours ago

Hello! I am in search for a pair of monitors for a home studio that is located in my bedroom. The room is not that big and it...

zez
replies: 23 views: 41,290
ampar 5 hours ago

Anyone has any experience with this reamp box? I had an ART Dual RDB which dropped the volume of the signal by too much even...

Snivell
replies: 2 views: 629
Hermetech Mastering 5 hours ago

HI all, i'm doing electronic music for 25 years now. Started with Some amiga's at that time with analog soundcraft mixer,...

Rent Demon
replies: 0 views: 79
Rent Demon 5 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,766 views: 205,952
drBill 5 hours ago

Hey dear Slutz, hope you got time to give me a second opinion on this one. I'm on the hunt for a nice 2" 24 track, my...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 7 views: 228
cheu78 6 hours ago

With so many options popping up over the years it is becoming hard to keep track of all the great clones out there. What are your...

carlosdanger
replies: 5 views: 478
jglover 6 hours ago

Does anyone own/have personal experience with the Avantone CLA-10s?

anaudiopro
replies: 2 views: 348
anaudiopro 6 hours ago

I’m pretty set on purchasing a tlm 102, but I have a question that I’m sure many have wondered yet there doesn’t seem to be...

Jmw21
replies: 40 views: 1,437
adampaulson1217 6 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 100 views: 11,574
cortez07 7 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 382 views: 37,924
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

Hello..Interested in these two pairs..Anyone actually had experience with the two..?..I have heard the Solo 6be and it's a very...

Snatchman
replies: 14 views: 565
Taurean 8 hours ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 24 views: 717
who? 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cajun Bob 8 hours ago

Ive done some googling and many on the threads covering these mics are over 10 years old (which isnt an issue) and there's not...

smokesella
replies: 1 views: 236
Bushman 8 hours ago

The M147 is a weird animal, so it would seem. It's a Neumann tube mic - cardioid only. New it retails for around $3000. Then they...

robert82
replies: 1 views: 188
andersmv 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm experimenting with DI techniques with the aim of getting the best possible signal for reamping in a studio with our...

symeboy
replies: 3 views: 133
Mag J 9 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 73 views: 8,465
gravyface 9 hours ago

Hello for those who read. Does anyone know what mics were used in this OGWT session? For main and back vocals. I've checked a lot...

CrowBait
replies: 8 views: 418
CrowBait 10 hours ago
onewire 10 hours ago

Everyone talks how great the API 2500 is on a drum bus but not on a 2 bus, why is that? Obviously you would not use the same...

Jason rocks
replies: 10 views: 1,039
andychamp 10 hours ago

Title pretty much sums it up. Looking to get a decent LDC. I already have a sm57, Audio-Technica dynamic mic, and a older...

Clbraddock
replies: 3 views: 152
RBHan 10 hours ago
yvesmalone 11 hours ago

Just received a Shure SM57 Unidyne III off e-bay that is 20+ years old (new/never used!) for $50. It sounds much better than...

chessparov
replies: 11 views: 21,361
fredv 11 hours ago

Anyone know anywhere I can get that little screw that holds the XLR connectors in to the bottom of the shure SM57 online? I...

jml designs
replies: 15 views: 754
fredv 11 hours ago

I have two older Sennheiser MD-441-U microphones - they're among my favorites. Recently, one of them has lost all its low...

antichef
replies: 2 views: 307
TobyToby 11 hours ago

Hello Everybody! About to move to a new place, and on a market for a new pair of monitors. My room dimensions are 4 by 5 meters...

baddaman
replies: 0 views: 134
baddaman 11 hours ago
MarkF48 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search