The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 368 views: 36,522
Eigenwert 16 minutes ago

Got one of these babies and I would like to remote control it from MIDI or CatV with PT10. Aphex does not show any downloads...

vestport
replies: 4 views: 834
bremusound 19 minutes ago

Hey guys, I'm running a small at-home studio out of the spare room in my apartment in Brooklyn. It's 80% a personal studio...

willmarshall
replies: 4 views: 309
burp182 55 minutes ago

Hi guys, i'm about to buy a LEM EXECUTIVE 200-4 used mixer that will be moved in my new home studio. here it is:...

Concept B.
replies: 4 views: 420
Concept B. 1 hour ago

My current setup uses a RODE Procaster ($225) mic and Behringer Q802USB ($89) mixer. I'm thinking about replacing them with a...

cityracers
replies: 0 views: 53
cityracers 1 hour ago

Hi, I have an MC Transport I haven't used in a while and the shuttle ring has gone really sticky (red in pic)...looks like the...

Pno
replies: 0 views: 53
Pno 1 hour ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 149 views: 13,127
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I've tried to deny it, but I have to face the grim facts, my wonderful Sony MDR-7509 headphones are not long for this world....

Strangechild
replies: 8 views: 797
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hey there Gearslutz!! Not a very frequent poster here, but I have really appreciated ya'lls input in the past. Thank...

T.M.A.
replies: 7 views: 832
T.M.A. 4 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,690 views: 75,915
Frankie Mumbles 4 hours ago

Hey all! I'm doing an on-location audio recording for a video shoot at a guitar museum and am using the video team's Zoom H6 to...

ShardsLV
replies: 8 views: 923
ShardsLV 5 hours ago

Putting it out there to you guys based on your personal experience. I've been pretty much on the road the last 5 years and...

shawbag
replies: 16 views: 780
John Caf 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
henryrobinett 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,494 views: 278,702
mpr 7 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 14 views: 737
jdurango 7 hours ago

Hey guys I am not really given to hardware comments since I only own a couple of pieces. I do however have a UA 610 Solo and...

ardis
replies: 2 views: 533
IanBSC 7 hours ago

Is there anyone who makes or sells customs travel cases that can be used to set up anywhere. Would like it to hold a laptop,...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 233
Chase Orion 8 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 65 views: 10,559
AudioScape 8 hours ago

Going through vocal takes I've recently done, I'm noticing some distortion on certain notes (I record myself, so sometimes not as...

adampaulson1217
replies: 11 views: 580
bleep 8 hours ago

Hey, Yesterday the dreaded day finally came, and one of my Dynaudio BM6A's stopped working. The left one is still working...

MentalVizion
replies: 2 views: 567
axisdreamer 8 hours ago

I'd love to see how everyone is setting up their studio desks and what you guys are using ie all keyboard/trackball, control...

James Lugo
replies: 343 views: 64,118
Scotttomlin1981 8 hours ago

Is it possible to connect 300L to mixer via AUX as ordinary external effect? I mean - mono-send and stereo-return.

coriolis1986
replies: 1 views: 347
TheLastByte 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
saga legin 10 hours ago

Hello guys, I was planning on upgrading monitors to a pair of Focal Alpha 65 but my budget has increased. My previous monitors...

Marke_d
replies: 4 views: 467
4tune 10 hours ago

Hey guys I want to record myself playing an upright acoustic piano: video + audio Since the piano is at my parents' house...

Chummy
replies: 0 views: 303
Chummy 11 hours ago

This is a $999 Bottle Rocket Stage One, with the included S3 Shock Mount. Blue is known for their quality, so I am a bit...

JohnnyA
replies: 39 views: 5,093
David Rick 12 hours ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 111 views: 26,812
Karloff70 12 hours ago

Recently I rented an API3124. I have just low end preamps (sm pro audio, tl audio, art), connected to my Motu 24 i/o I...

Phil Strang
replies: 35 views: 5,412
pquinn 13 hours ago

Hello. I have a problem that maybe someone will recognize and possible diagnose. One of my Mackie hr824 monitors is losing...

CircusofMind
replies: 30 views: 9,156
nukmusic 13 hours ago

Hi Something strange came up in the studio yesterday... here a quick rundown of my routing: Miclines come from the tracking...

the Lob
replies: 4 views: 675
the Lob 14 hours ago

LOVING my newly acquired Daking Mic-Pre IV, but confused about the VU meters. Given that most people are recording into DAW's,...

blastula22
replies: 20 views: 1,005
sirjuxtable 15 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,128 views: 72,634
Rob Lo 15 hours ago

I'm reaching out to users with experience/ownership of both the Prism Sound Lyra/Titan/Atlas/Orpheus and the DAV BG1 preamp... I...

RichC
replies: 10 views: 811
IanBSC 15 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 55 views: 3,834
drBill 16 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a Mackie 32/8bus console. Almost everybody at this forum flames when this console is the topic....

vls
replies: 81 views: 11,618
Brent Hahn 16 hours ago

Are there any four channel A/D converters with S/MUX output?

ds11
replies: 0 views: 466
ds11 16 hours ago

Hi Group, I'm sitting on a bunch of synth and outboard gear from the 80's that is aging now and a lot of it is starting to fail...

VirtualPG
replies: 0 views: 234
VirtualPG 16 hours ago

Anyone shot out the original Complimiter and the reissue? The differences I could find on the web are that the reissue has...

TrashTreasury
replies: 5 views: 503
ardis 17 hours ago

Hi!, I have a silly problem, I can't hear the stereo in my headphones when I connect them to my Dangerous Music Stereo Monitor ST...

juliomonroy
replies: 4 views: 310
kellyd 17 hours ago

Hey, I´m in for new Monitors. At the Moment i´m using Adam A5x...and they are very fatiguing to my ears. I think it´s the...

kroggel
replies: 5 views: 992
Jim Williams 17 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,082 views: 106,964
xojjt222 19 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I bought a pair of IK Multimedia's MTM and one microphone/cable seems to be DOA and the remaining mic/cable seems...

xcessbass
replies: 1 views: 431
Ryan_IK 19 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 646 views: 37,228
oldwriterdude 20 hours ago

I'd love to hear some real world examples of the H9000 being used as an integral element in the mix, or even a subtle element......

BrainCheck123
replies: 1 views: 497
deedeeyeah 20 hours ago

Hi guys, did any of you compare the APS Klasik and EVE sc208 side by side? I'm looking for a very honest monitor. I do mostly...

bramsluiter
replies: 9 views: 1,258
Leveuho 22 hours ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 119 views: 5,614
Eigenwert 1 day ago

Does anyone have experience with the Golden Age Project GA-47? It's an obvious U47 clone but I wouldn't expect to come that close...

The Snafu
replies: 32 views: 4,651
proxy 1 day ago

Ok, so I am trying to construct a home studio for recording and mixing. So a control room/ live room. I treated my room. I also...

Edp8877
replies: 38 views: 759
voodoo4u 1 day ago

Hi there! I'm very close to pulling the trigger on either the Berliner, Creamer+, or Beamer. I would go with the Beamer in a...

zamm
replies: 2 views: 719
zamm 1 day ago

Mix online says they have a few new modules at namm. Anyone see these? I couldn't find a thread on them here. HARMAN’s dbx...

Lipps
replies: 318 views: 63,603
Ox Han 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search