The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Are there any isolation pads or stands for my 5C's that will allow me to angle them up more than 8 degrees (hopefully up to 20...

jerrydpi
replies: 1 views: 97
jerrydpi 3 minutes ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 111 views: 22,394
davidl 40 minutes ago

Hi, I have some jez riley french contact mics but was wondering what else is available that people have been using - perhaps even...

gregh
replies: 0 views: 13
gregh 59 minutes ago

Fell like I’m down to these two- 75% of my use would be acoustic guitar- also percussion I love the acoustic sounds on Pete...

babydaddymusic
replies: 6 views: 235
flwehr 1 hour ago

So... What do you like (or love!). Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 8 views: 285
proxy 2 hours ago

Hey guys!!! I been using the Shure SM7B personally for years and i love it! Been to a few major recording sessions with the SM7B...

ChuckyGold
replies: 48 views: 2,205
JohnDrake 2 hours ago

I am planning on moving back to a laptop and/or iPad setup for my keys work. Trouble is I cannot decide between the above three...

pax_eterna
replies: 4 views: 193
bill5 2 hours ago

I’m DJing a wedding at Frank Sinatra’s old Palm Spring house, and I came across what, at first, appears to be a large record...

adampaulson1217
replies: 4 views: 128
dagogo 3 hours ago

Soooo...I've JUST heard about Audioscape products today! I somehow stumbled upon the 1176-KT (which doesn't seem to have much...

RecordRecord
replies: 69 views: 3,570
AudioScape 3 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 33 views: 3,941
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 61 views: 1,153
drBill 3 hours ago

I’m using Pro Tools 11 on my iMac. Just got the UR-RT4 and it worked right away! Sounded great! THEN!.... I decided to update...

Providence
replies: 0 views: 56
Providence 4 hours ago

Hey guys this guy that works at a music store has an Teac A-2340 he would give me for $50.00. He said it plays fine but the...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 13,004
Techound 5 hours ago

So I like to do my compression through my mac speakers because its so easy to hear if I'm getting the right attack and release vs...

curtmandoo
replies: 4 views: 160
s wave 5 hours ago

I'm thinking of adding a ribbon mic to my mic locker for recording acoustic instruments. The only ribbon mic I've ever owned is...

mbvoxx
replies: 24 views: 578
Wayne 6 hours ago

I know “best” is a relative term, but are there any studios in or near Wilmington, NC that are heavy hitters? Just moved here...

TBarrnes
replies: 0 views: 63
TBarrnes 6 hours ago

Finally finished my new studio. Properly treated and bass trapped. The thing is, my actual set-up has 4 pairs of...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 36 views: 817
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 136 views: 12,506
Paul_G 7 hours ago

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 68 views: 1,386
TurboJets 8 hours ago

I'm looking for a simple 8 track standalone playback system. any recommendations you can make. Can be a simple USB or SD card...

andre tchmil
replies: 7 views: 207
Mushy Mushy 8 hours ago

Hello! I know this topic has been discussed a lot already, but I actually have some examples of my voice to share with you for...

Crosby77
replies: 6 views: 242
adampaulson1217 8 hours ago

If you don't know who Shawn Everett is, he is the Grammy and Juno award-winning sound engineer responsible for truly great...

Sockerjam
replies: 8 views: 403
proxy 9 hours ago

Hi All. Im new to the forum so apologies if posting wrong or redundant. Im loking to add synth to my studio and live band....

Russfar
replies: 10 views: 195
Whoopysnorp 10 hours ago

So I’m reading the book and highly recommend it for anyone serious about recording. It’s a great read with lots of good...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 77 views: 2,380
Brian M. Boykin 11 hours ago

Looking for the brand and model of this Console I saw in this Mac Miller Video (RIP) I looked up to him since we are the same...

NewAgeNess
replies: 3 views: 242
subspace 11 hours ago

Hi folks My first post here but I have made electronic music for many years (not pro). I'm considering switching my present...

Soarer
replies: 6 views: 2,117
Jimioutback 11 hours ago

Hello! My travelling style leaves no chances to have FRFR speakers in prepared rooms. Nowatimes I own individually calibrated by...

TTRESHH
replies: 0 views: 96
TTRESHH 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Russfar 12 hours ago

Any body with an opinion want to share pros & cons? I get some extra noise but it's manageable.

astrolabesoul
replies: 0 views: 84
astrolabesoul 13 hours ago

Hey guys I haven't done a ton of engineering at the professional level at this point, but have amassed some mics and gear over...

guitarua
replies: 4 views: 343
Bradovic 13 hours ago

Did anyone else see the email that went out today? They're trying to do one more run of A12s before they close at the end of the...

NeveSSL1
replies: 30 views: 1,570
oddur 14 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 215 views: 30,119
Whoopysnorp 15 hours ago

Hey guys, does the vintage 1073 like in the pictures attached fit and work inside a regular 500 system / box like this API...

zinedine
replies: 5 views: 253
UGP 15 hours ago

So, I just bought a XONE 3D today that at least looks like near perfect condition, and when I brought it home and plugged it in,...

siskow
replies: 6 views: 2,718
sinatriadendy 16 hours ago

My vocal booth is 7x5 feet. Should I buy a Shure Sm7 or Neumann U87 for recording vocals?

xmasdy
replies: 22 views: 622
hughshouse 16 hours ago

How would the modded LA-4 hold up to tracking (or mixing) vocals compared to a la-3a?

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 225
skybluerental 16 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 635 views: 44,830
cjogo 16 hours ago

Somewhere inside my Obey-70 light controller lives a sensor that does a pretty good job of syncing scene chases to whatever music...

JayTee4303
replies: 3 views: 163
toledo3 17 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,169 views: 234,773
sergioelectro 17 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm looking for a way to improve my setup as I currently have noise and space issues. My current setup...

Livingston
replies: 0 views: 101
Livingston 17 hours ago

I multitrack my band's shows to make demos, for fun, and for mixing practice. I've been doing it for about 12 years now, and I'm...

jguitarguy27
replies: 2 views: 144
jguitarguy27 18 hours ago

A lot of old school engineers I respect used 1176s on the mix buss in the 70s- Shelley Yakus, Richard Dodd... I have never found...

gfunny72
replies: 20 views: 1,134
kafka 18 hours ago

Hello to all in the GS world- New member to the site and as the thread is titled I am in the process of rebuilding my home...

CHTZ
replies: 3 views: 227
monkeyxx 18 hours ago

I have API 550B analog eq. I'm curious how others go about setting a 4-band eq. My 550B is pretty easy to get good sounds out of...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 8 views: 274
kennybro 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I have one question. I hope someone can help me. I use Uad Apollo Twin Audio...

BissMusic
replies: 1 views: 124
Murky Waters 20 hours ago

I've always liked the sound of the drums on 'Cheap Sunglasses'. Beautiful, up close sound. Sounds like an x/y pair over the...

replies: 49 views: 9,379
doorknocker 20 hours ago

Hello everyone, I haven't really found any answer to my question, but I'd really like to find a solution, so if any of you...

vincenta
replies: 4 views: 147
Pindrive 21 hours ago

hi everyone, Living in europe Got a digitech dhp33. Switch it on and heard a little buzz on the side of the power switch ....

igorigy
replies: 2 views: 156
igorigy 22 hours ago

Hello guys im new here and sorry for my bad english . Im willing to upgrade my home studio . Actually i got a saffire pro 14...

Jockervoice
replies: 16 views: 485
9xSound 23 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 5 views: 289
Duke Zeibert 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search