The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 240 views: 37,698
rcprod 13 minutes ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 2,719
Drumsound 1 week ago

Good afternoon wise people.... I recently saw a video clip from MWTM where Tchad Blake is in discussion, and he mentioned a...

ghostman
replies: 26 views: 1,165
Karloff70 1 minute ago

A company called Weird Audio is selling U47 and U67 clones on evilBay. They look interesting and claim that they will buy back...

Rob Coates
replies: 16 views: 559
GYMusic 12 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,849 views: 298,046
bigfurry 19 minutes ago

I've got a few single preamps, and am looking for a stereo set. My favorite on almost everything is the UA Solo 610 with either...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 13 views: 599
plainofjars 24 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,182 views: 638,373
12ax7 26 minutes ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 1,418 views: 66,285
Moritz_ 27 minutes ago

Hi, Has anyone tried using an old Apogee Firewire Ensemble with Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina, and if so were you successful? Thanks!

jwojwo
replies: 0 views: 13
jwojwo 34 minutes ago

Good viewing but what the hell does he mean by the term Multed? does he mean double tracked multitracked or copied ?

Guitarfinch
replies: 34 views: 3,071
Jspratt1 56 minutes ago

Hello. I was messing with the Tape Delay in Logic and had trouble hearing the effect.. cranked up the Feedback to...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 0 views: 38
Hip Hop Head 1 hour ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/preset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 0 views: 45
xarquid 1 hour ago

Thought it might be fun to discuss some of the Bands and Songs that have... Two (or more!) drummers, in their band. So let's...

chessparov2.0
replies: 15 views: 436
Whoopysnorp 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 44 views: 2,778
spiderman 1 hour ago

Hello. I've searching and reading threads for almost 2 hours about these mics. I would love some advise comparing these 2 for...

Jeff16years
replies: 7 views: 487
axisdreamer 1 hour ago

I have the focusrite ISA 2 preamp going into a Clarett 4 and on the front panel of the ISA there is metering in dbfs. The problem...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 376 views: 10,183
omega75 2 hours ago

Hi Guys I have a plan to landing in Osaka next month anybody have experience or can help to recommend the Pro Audio Shop in the...

kbjazzman
replies: 1 views: 813
London Acoustics 2 hours ago

I did it again. I was good for a while. I bought another amp. Appears to be about 1952 Voice of Music Model 160 amp. Its not...

tigerzilly
replies: 4 views: 652
tigerzilly 3 hours ago

Hi! I’ve got an old akg c414 eb with ck12 capsule. After i have read the manual i came across that it’s not really build for...

Gus_Pin
replies: 1 views: 243
Gus_Pin 4 hours ago

i'm considering buying the Camden 500 or the DAV BG1 for two reasons: 1. clean vocal recording (not too much character from the...

Walldough
replies: 0 views: 91
Walldough 4 hours ago

Not a complaint at all. I’m just curious what makes high end preamps, converters, and compressors so expensive compared to the...

edaub1
replies: 12 views: 643
Liquidaudio 4 hours ago

Heya guys. Thinking about pickup up an AEA R84, but I'm debating between the getting the active version. My preamps will just...

TheSinbound
replies: 12 views: 1,057
swafford 4 hours ago

Hi Everyone! Please excuse my first post being slightly commercial but I think this info could benefit a lot of people! this is...

guildbass
replies: 16 views: 12,144
lagoausente 5 hours ago

Over the past 2 years I've been losing pairs of headphones left and right. Allow me to explain: I use a Furman HDS-6 power amp...

AumStudioBrian
replies: 24 views: 1,485
Jules 5 hours ago

Hey, could someone tell me the microphone model of the attached picture? What’s the machine on the second picture? Thanks!!!!

zinedine
replies: 1 views: 379
Matti 5 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 441 views: 37,865
qslprod 6 hours ago

Hello folks, Recently bought matched pair of NS-10Ms from ebay seller. After the tests I figured out that the right speaker is...

StudioIM
replies: 1 views: 133
Matti 6 hours ago

I recently started to put together home studio and I have this dilema. I am mainly guitar player and i make hard rock song for my...

bencyl
replies: 0 views: 127
bencyl 7 hours ago

I have pro studio with SSL console , More than 20 processor , 64 channel audio interface , 3 pair speaker . and more . ... I...

toofanstudio
replies: 0 views: 127
toofanstudio 7 hours ago

So I've had the Rode NT1A for a good while now and I'm thinking about upgrading to something in the 500-600$ price range, like a...

WorleyParker
replies: 1 views: 607
Bushman 9 hours ago

I've recently come into possesion of a few EV RE-15s. Do these mics have any use at all? Has anyone ever used them for micing...

[email protected]
replies: 28 views: 7,281
a.m. son 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
NachosGrande 9 hours ago
SethDaniel 9 hours ago

Hi Can anyone with a Zoom Livetrak mixer/recorder tell, if I can move or bounce a recorded track to an other...

OhmIsh
replies: 3 views: 1,092
RoadRanger 10 hours ago

Hi there, I have some records I'd like to convert onto digital. Most of them are out of print, and many of them contain...

_barnee
replies: 2 views: 210
js1 11 hours ago

Hi slutz, I wanted to buy a System-100m for a long time and then came the System-500. So I was thinking I will get this...

gurujon
replies: 6 views: 1,202
Rufuss Sewell 13 hours ago

Am thinking about doing it when i get home, going to try it. Which dynamics if any would sound favorable do you think?

aksion
replies: 124 views: 20,961
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

Hi! I’m looking at moving and renting this apartment. I would setup in the “bedroom” but it’s far from a traditional...

JonGegelman
replies: 7 views: 526
JonGegelman 14 hours ago

Hiya, I have some fair room treatment, and am looking to upgrade to speakers which translate pretty well to a range of...

faeriepunk23
replies: 3 views: 455
monsun24 15 hours ago

Hi all, I need to buy some new monitors and have been checking out the Neumann KH120s. B&H is running a bundle special...

Clonkified
replies: 9 views: 2,631
nick8801 15 hours ago

Last year I came across a steal on a few AKG D224Es on eBay. Fantastic microphones, awesome on snare, acoustic instruments, and...

llamaiguana
replies: 7 views: 715
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

I own one akg c414 xls as well as one mojave ma 200. I'm thinking about selling one of these mics and using the money to get a...

oliverocean
replies: 5 views: 418
Shannon Adkins 16 hours ago

I was wondering if I could tap into the pads on the Beats going into some jacks that would then feed some contact mics/triggers...

Providence
replies: 1 views: 564
Providence 16 hours ago

What are your regrets? Are you considering re-buying? If you already did, post your losses (more tragic fun). My losses are...

N1Greg
replies: 17 views: 823
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

I was watching a music video with artists Yo Gotti and I noticed this unique looking microphone that i have never seen...

Colossus573
replies: 2 views: 628
Synth Guru 17 hours ago

Hey guys. has anybody used the new mackie big knob passive on your rigs? does it color the...

flipbizkit
replies: 55 views: 18,589
Lilith 17 hours ago
replies: 1,754 views: 150,134
Blaine Misner 18 hours ago

Does anybody have software for any of the old Genex pieces? I have the remote software for the Stagebox but I'm looking...

studio1117
replies: 0 views: 349
studio1117 18 hours ago

Does anyone know why the 2-610 was discontinued? Is it just to streamline to the 6176 and LA610? I’d love to have the 2-610 for...

mikoo69
replies: 19 views: 1,004
bgood 18 hours ago
Wayne 18 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 92 views: 13,193
Ed Driscoll 19 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking to add an EQ or two to use for tracking bass and guitars in particular. I’m considering either a standard...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 392
dickiefunk 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search