The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,208
Views: 2,208
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Tony SanFilippo, aka Drumsound has an opinion piece in the new "Tape Op" entitled "Think Like Tape." Clear...

Brent Hahn
replies: 41 views: 1,284
Drumsound 12 minutes ago

Recently while mixing some acoustic drum trucks in a slightly more Indy style, I have taken to low passing overheads (and rooms...

FryBoy
replies: 40 views: 7,246
BeneathTheDead 18 minutes ago

One of the few occasions when something lives up to or exceeds the hype- These mics are everything I was hoping for- just a...

babydaddymusic
replies: 1 views: 73
chrischoir 27 minutes ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 838 views: 97,526
E Artsy Moods 31 minutes ago

I love the Blackface 1176 because of the tone it imparts on vocals - up front in the mix with subtle boost in high end. i.e. it...

jkung
replies: 39 views: 5,379
nob turner 43 minutes ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 116 views: 9,287
LesC 49 minutes ago

Hi guys... I m building a studio and I have 2 different thoughts: 1. Audient ASP 4816 with Universal Audio Apollo x16 on a mac...

kztest
replies: 58 views: 2,034
chrischoir 1 hour ago

Just wandering if anyone has any real life experience with the Great River Mixmaster 20 ? I know they have started shipping,,

Brett 123
replies: 59 views: 14,257
smakdaady 1 hour ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 409 views: 78,003
Tubthumper 1 hour ago

Hi all, I just got the FabFilter Q which allows to easily just listen to a single band. It really helps me identify problem...

janalex
replies: 19 views: 478
chrischoir 1 hour ago

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 61 views: 7,487
boneshowell 1 hour ago

Hello Slutz, I have been lurking for 10+ years, finally made an account recently. I'm experiencing an issue of high frequency...

ZENSIX
replies: 6 views: 231
ZENSIX 1 hour ago
replies: 2 views: 65
AlanWalk 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,378 views: 258,072
BradM 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 883 views: 78,115
phillyguitar 2 hours ago

K... so... I'm poor but I need to seriously up my vocal game! My studio sounds really great but getting good vocals is very hard...

Geo316
replies: 23 views: 1,351
xojjt222 3 hours ago

I need some help here. Finally I bought a second hand Soundcraft DC 2000 and installed it last night however I discovered some...

Gaston69
replies: 13 views: 3,484
andremattos 3 hours ago

It seems to have similar features to the EV RE-27. I'd be interested to hear comments from anyone who's used it. Thanks.

Jimbo
replies: 24 views: 10,865
Jesse Mangum 3 hours ago

So recently I went on Musicians Friend and they had a "Must have microphones" list (attached). I wondered in what dream...

Ben Dial
replies: 3 views: 366
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Anyone using the M 69 TG ? what are you using it on ? how does it compare to the M88TG

Mixocalypse
replies: 17 views: 14,873
Jesse Mangum 3 hours ago

It seems this subject has literally been beaten and smashed to death here, so I do NOT want to start a big flame war or state...

noah440
replies: 32 views: 18,510
Jam Po Lee 4 hours ago

So I pulled the trigger on this, but its on back order. Anyone have any experience with this strip? There isn't a whole lot...

Emarcy
replies: 32 views: 3,561
citrusonic 5 hours ago

For those of you that have layered toms before, do you ever tune or pitch shift the toms so that they match more closely in...

HSLand
replies: 10 views: 413
Murky Waters 5 hours ago

Blue Bluebird mic circa 2010. After about 10 minutes of being plugged in and receiving phantom I am getting a huge sub low...

coreycoleman
replies: 2 views: 116
Murky Waters 5 hours ago

So I am trying to understand what I thought was a pretty basic question.... In our setup we use a lot of hardware synthesizers...

dalvare1
replies: 5 views: 252
Murky Waters 6 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 61 views: 1,979
Drumsound 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 166 views: 13,484
INARI 7 hours ago

I'm having a problem with hum from one channel of my Focusrite ISA Two (see attached frequency analysis and sound sample). How...

tail
replies: 3 views: 262
tail 7 hours ago

Been looking at Behringers personal mixer system and wonder why theres no rack mount kit for the P16-D? Contacted Behringers...

Iconica
replies: 0 views: 95
Iconica 8 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,139 views: 192,310
RonJayR 8 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 51 views: 25,501
Slow Learner 9 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,462 views: 195,653
jpanderson80 9 hours ago

Just wondering, how come so many (particularly budget and mid-range) manufacturers don't display their speakers distortion (THD)...

Denta
replies: 3 views: 185
Denta 9 hours ago

So there was a brief powercut this morning and it really got me thinking about a UPS for my little home studio. I don't ave a lot...

zephonic
replies: 18 views: 5,184
Ronnie LeBlanc 9 hours ago

Hi all, I have a Soundcraft 8000 console that sounds great but is missing 2-3 db in the upper frequencies starting at about 6k.....

ToneAlive
replies: 25 views: 657
Brian M. Boykin 9 hours ago

Anyone know what mic this is? https://youtu.be/Sz5FXLVPtgQ?t=336 It looks like a Shure KSM32 or 44, but seems theres missing...

noisebleed
replies: 1 views: 124
thismercifulfate 10 hours ago

I see this thing is on sale so had a look. When I had he hardware I mostly used it for reverb and harmonizers (where you...

pipelineaudio
replies: 0 views: 144
pipelineaudio 10 hours ago

I'm testing recording acoustic guitar in ORTF using a Rode Stereo bar. I've recorded the guitar with the center of the bar aimed...

LGK_Dude
replies: 18 views: 536
SteelyDani 10 hours ago

Have any of you ever used an SSL bus compressor on individual channels ? (Instead of just on master bus)

TS-12
replies: 7 views: 506
steel_wolf 11 hours ago

Hi folks, Beginner drum record-ist here so be gentle! I'm trying out the Glyn Johns technique for the first time and am loving...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 23 views: 837
coreycoleman 12 hours ago

Hi all I have an "old" Hammerfall DSP 9632 PCI card that I was unsing until recently in my PC. Great piece of...

rkm82
replies: 9 views: 347
Harvey Specter 12 hours ago

I just picked up a Yamaha SPX 990. I see Bob has 3 of them in his...

eugtone
replies: 1 views: 554
Jesse Skeens 12 hours ago

Ok- I have had a journey with this- and I suspect a few of you have too- I want to discuss specifics about what we like and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 16 views: 550
binarymilton 13 hours ago

Hey all! I was listening to David Bowie's "Space Oddity" today and noticed that the acoustic guitar at the beginning...

clockochre
replies: 1 views: 162
Poinzy 13 hours ago

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had the chance to AB the GAP comp 3a to an original or a reissue La3a ? It would be great to...

TanTan
replies: 17 views: 8,541
Lazer Toms 13 hours ago

What's your favorite kick drum mic? In case you haven't decided yet, this might help you discover one. I found a new...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 117 views: 4,224
bigbone 13 hours ago

Looking at redoing my setup and have been looking at this unit for that purpose. I know it's a older piece of gear, but how does...

Linnemann
replies: 0 views: 113
Linnemann 14 hours ago

As a broke college student, saving money is pretty important to me. Currently have around 900$ in my savings account and need...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 8 views: 374
tubezipper 15 hours ago

I have an ID22 and a separate ASP800 unit. I'm very happy with them, but I need more outputs for reamping and outboard...

breakline
replies: 5 views: 368
CurseesConnect 15 hours ago

Can anyone recommend an SDC (NOT A KM84) that does not have a lift in the higher frequencies? As i look at each mic i also...

Derek Reese
replies: 105 views: 3,710
Ty Ford 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search