The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone! The discussion always seems to be what's the best guitar cab mic when in reality, clean electric guitar and...

LongPlate
replies: 12 views: 396
nightchef 13 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 197 views: 3,824
Earcatcher 14 minutes ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 72 views: 1,287
living sounds 16 minutes ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 17 views: 726
santibanks 25 minutes ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 435 views: 113,782
Russell Dawkins 25 minutes ago

Hello guys, :) A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine wanted to get rid off this mixer stored in his garage...

Sybille
replies: 1 views: 234
Sybille 30 minutes ago

Hi guys, A few months ago I picked up a pair of Distressors (with Brit mod) and I’m absolutely loving them. Recently I’ve...

OwensDrumming
replies: 8 views: 571
santibanks 33 minutes ago

After talking about it on the Zulu thread: Here are a few examples of a drum loop through the stereo Density. The settings...

Paul_G
replies: 63 views: 5,090
Paul_G 37 minutes ago

Hello and thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes there time to answer this question. I'm a newbie to the recording world so...

piledguy69
replies: 0 views: 30
piledguy69 41 minutes ago

Hey folks I am looking for a microphone to record vocals and acoustic guitars. My budget is quite limited, so I am deciding...

tearyhistory
replies: 0 views: 30
tearyhistory 42 minutes ago

Hi all, I am currently running an Apogee Quartet in my makeshift home studio, and am in need of an upgrade. The unit itself is...

mistertyler
replies: 3 views: 54
J_One 56 minutes ago

Hi all, Hope you're keeping safe! Can anyone help me identify the microphone in the attached image? Thanks in advance :D

jtyh1g11
replies: 4 views: 67
jtyh1g11 1 hour ago

Patiently waiting for my Burl B32 to arrive.. Just trying to wrap my head around some routing/monitoring issues... I only...

Ivandovich
replies: 1 views: 112
Ivandovich 1 hour ago

Seeing a little discussion here and there and curious about people's experiences with them. The consensus seems to be they don't...

bill5
replies: 24 views: 573
themiracle 1 hour ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 534 views: 111,138
Musiclab 1 hour ago

Hey all, Hopefully this is the right forum for this, apologies if it isn't. I was at a Guitar Center a few days ago and...

atipa
replies: 6 views: 355
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

Been using my Coles 4038 on vocals and acoustics lately and really enjoying the natural sound of the mics compared to my LDC for...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 129
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

Who has any experience with the Gefell UM 70 series and what mics (in your opinion) have that similar air/presence? All ideas...

s wave
replies: 6 views: 289
s wave 1 hour ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 80 views: 8,398
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 hours ago

I'm looking for a loadbox that simply acts a resistor, without any kind of output. I need it to handle 200w at either 4 or 8ohms....

ihateregisterin
replies: 20 views: 275
ihateregisterin 2 hours ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 193 views: 22,848
cathode 2 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 88 views: 4,040
Teofunk 2 hours ago

I've read that rolling off under around 50 - 60 Hz can be beneficial for a lot of mixes and in practice this has worked for me...

soundofmai
replies: 18 views: 353
audioloud 2 hours ago

Hi, I need some help with integrating a patchbay in my studio. I have a Switchcraft 9625 patchbay that uses the DB25...

Mr.Melody
replies: 7 views: 196
YashN 3 hours ago

Anyone who owns either of these units please post your opinions on them, and if anyone has demo'd both, I'd love to hear your...

Capej
replies: 22 views: 9,683
mardyMcFly 3 hours ago

So I have a 9625 and I am having from issues with the signal flow on this thing. I hope someone who has one can chime in....

JGM
replies: 1 views: 102
JGM 3 hours ago

Hi guys, New member and very new to synths. I have a Microkorg (Old one) i love it but i really want to start making more...

tankstep
replies: 0 views: 60
tankstep 3 hours ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 28 views: 2,095
quincyg 4 hours ago

Hi all, I've been using the RME Fireface 802 as my main interface AD/DA, and I am also using the RME OctaMic II for 8 additional...

HideoutStudio
replies: 3 views: 163
jeandado 4 hours ago

Yeah, I know this is a strange question...one of the mics are tube, the other not.... Basically I just wondered how these mics...

blackcom
replies: 15 views: 17,989
AlexK 4 hours ago

Hi Everyone, Which mic stand will be better choice: Koning Meyer...

bartlomiej8484
replies: 1 views: 114
bartlomiej8484 4 hours ago

Anyone have the chance to work with these two units? It looks like the Korg is no longer being sold in the U.S., but a Google...

Saxon
replies: 161 views: 28,334
warlordpriest 6 hours ago

Just bought the new "SE Electronics Space" and set it up today! I can't even explain how much of a difference it...

kangking
replies: 111 views: 27,619
David Carlyon 6 hours ago

Just landed in my studio and hot off the production line is a Cranborne Audio EC2. Two super-clean preamps/DI with added mojo...

James Lehmann
replies: 4 views: 231
James Lehmann 6 hours ago

I just save this set from a bankruptcy estate and I don't know nothing about it. I'm not a musician.. Microphone is Model 3A and...

Snan
replies: 1 views: 80
deedeeyeah 7 hours ago

Warm has taken a second try at the U87. Different headbasket, transformer, metal housing... various other smaller changes. I...

Bushman
replies: 13 views: 369
N1Greg 8 hours ago

Hi everybody, my first post here, thanks in advance for your inputs. I use SSL Fusion for my 2bus and I wish to add a Stereo...

Bamba123
replies: 0 views: 93
Bamba123 8 hours ago

Hello all, I'm looking for a sampling drum machine that has pads for the drummer of my band to use, mainly for triggering...

Hungry_Man
replies: 2 views: 119
chrisso 9 hours ago

Hey guys! I’m not sure if this is the right place for this topic but I’m gonna post it anyways. I recently bought a seck 1882...

ifudontlikebees
replies: 4 views: 131
ifudontlikebees 9 hours ago

As the title suggests, I've got a Yamaha MG124C that I'd like to rack mount in my desk. Unfortunately the rack kits seem to be...

ScottBrio
replies: 0 views: 83
ScottBrio 10 hours ago

Hey guys it's been a LONG time since I have been on. Been out of the production scene for a while and I have come to a little bit...

SpeedKing9
replies: 1 views: 129
halcyo 10 hours ago

So I just purchased a parasound z-amp v3 and set of Wharfedale Denton speakers which I was planning on using as primary monitors...

Nanashi
replies: 0 views: 148
Nanashi 10 hours ago

I work almost exclusively with live sessions, and I've been using the Sennheiser MD441U on nearly all my vocals for the past...

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 2,015
bgood 10 hours ago

So I recently purchased my first lunchbox and the A Designs P1 preamp and absolutely love it! Much better than the preamps in my...

carryonsteve
replies: 41 views: 3,517
vashuba 12 hours ago

so i picked up a mint reissue u67 on reverb for 5182.. US$ and stupid me didn't notice it comes with a Schaal PSU ..anyone...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 189
chessparov2.0 12 hours ago

Looking for an inexpensive mic pre that sounds good for vocals with SM7B (main vocal mic) & SM58 and Rode NT1A & M3. I...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 2 views: 113
Grumblepig 13 hours ago

I'm looking at a summing box and I found a used TLA valve mixer to try. It has 8 mic pres + a 4 bands eq on each channel so I can...

slybass3000
replies: 43 views: 14,342
G WRIGHT 13 hours ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 67 views: 1,617
Drumsound 13 hours ago

I'm not finding the DVC to be quite as open as I'd like in the top end with my U87ai on vocals. Has anyone had a similar...

Dokterrock
replies: 2 views: 163
dagogo 14 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,375 views: 370,905
boneshowell 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search