The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 25 views: 1,860
Jules 21 hours ago

About to have a project mastered. I've been thinking I'll have Sterling Sound do it. However, an engineer at a recording studio I...

CaptainGear
replies: 29 views: 1,154
CaptainGear 17 minutes ago

Hey, couldn't find the answer anywhere, so I thought I'd ask. Pink Floyd, to me, is the gold standard of album effect quality....

Atomicfear
replies: 1 views: 100
NathanEldred 55 minutes ago

@ 2:44 in. That glitchy effect on the guitar. What might that be?

jazzcabbage
replies: 5 views: 123
jazzcabbage 1 hour ago

Thought it might be nice to do a comparison between the standard preamps on a Clarett 4pre (under 100usd per channel) and the ISA...

camomiletea
replies: 51 views: 2,438
camomiletea 1 hour ago

I just picked up an EV 655C dynamic OMNI mic. It was known as the "slim trim". What a mic. I read a lot about it and...

Wizards Machine
replies: 8 views: 1,495
Wizards Machine 1 hour ago

So I've narrowed down my choices to either he JBL LSR310s, Presonus T10 or Rhythmik L12. I initially purchased a presonus t10...

Neuro2087
replies: 2 views: 175
esldude 1 hour ago

I began seriously studying recording and spending some time in mid/hi end project studios around 2005. Pro Tools HD was the bee's...

locust_tree
replies: 19 views: 834
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 121 views: 2,884
joeq 1 hour ago

I got a dead FF800 which I'd like to repair. I used the PS unit from a working FF800 and the dead unit came alive, so obviously...

gilwe
replies: 80 views: 22,825
thxsound1138 1 hour ago

Supposedly TEAC made some pretty ok consoles before tascam bought them out. This model is supposed to have input and output iron...

gitarplayntaylor
replies: 4 views: 315
Rick Ruskin 1 hour ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,423 views: 2,524,251
BudgetMC 2 hours ago

Have a Midas L10 on the way and 2 each of their 502 pre, 512 eq, and 522 comp. 4 slots left to fill. Do any of you know of...

BabaOriley
replies: 1 views: 779
jmtrujillo 2 hours ago

Hello, During the summer, my two year old DT 990 started itching me, I first thought it was my allergy, then it got pretty...

Straw
replies: 17 views: 353
over-man 3 hours ago

Hi guys. I have a little story. If anyone can help advise I would really appreciate it. So today most of my gear arrived for...

konkon
replies: 90 views: 1,393
westom 3 hours ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 720 views: 18,161
joeq 4 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 16 views: 2,308
sleepyhollos 4 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,676 views: 238,931
Unheard Vision 4 hours ago
replies: 3 views: 279
nuemes 5 hours ago
replies: 16 views: 474
terrible.dee 5 hours ago

Any rumours of what to expect?

bill5
replies: 5 views: 441
eternalsound 5 hours ago

I have a pair of Schoeps mics cmc 64 I use for acoustic guitar. I love the detail on them. What sdc mic would be a nice...

acupunk
replies: 6 views: 279
NathanBarley 5 hours ago

Hello there!!! Ok here is the deal. I really like how my di on audient id22 sounds but i want to make my bass sound even better...

villis
replies: 54 views: 1,383
DirkP 5 hours ago

Welcome fellow si'ers! The web support and discussion arena for these great mixers is seriously lacking. The Facebook page is...

mintaka007
replies: 280 views: 32,144
MarcB 6 hours ago

I think I've narrowed my search for a VO mic. I really need help of those who tried these mics for spoken word. To my ears,...

garrywindshield
replies: 12 views: 764
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 376 views: 52,793
drewbonez 6 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 50 views: 5,888
flintan 7 hours ago

I got 4 patch bays given to me for free. I was not specifically looking for them because I didn't think I needed one for my...

konkon
replies: 12 views: 351
Gerry_Tross 8 hours ago

Hi guys, new here and I've been reading up on the forum about analog summing. Now I'm down to the choice of active or passive...

Fby6
replies: 20 views: 1,523
Fby6 8 hours ago

I realised that I really love my current JBL LSR 305 monitors and will like to keep using them as much as possible How should...

darkarn
replies: 0 views: 102
darkarn 8 hours ago

Hi, this is just a friendly posting in case anyone is frustrated in the same ways I was. I managed to mod two aspects (design...

mitchholtby
replies: 7 views: 1,273
bowzin 8 hours ago

I’ve been listening to a lot of Bing Crosby lately and the bass is so pleasing and lush and warm, clear tube effects to the...

AevumWinter
replies: 291 views: 12,389
s wave 9 hours ago

Since I discovered its existence the SiX is the heart of my little setup and I just love it! But as already mentioned in the...

Its Mork
replies: 16 views: 623
Its Mork 9 hours ago

I have the midi to sync cable adapter....i read the timbre wolf manual which says I shoyld run the cable from the...

Snarlsbroccoli
replies: 4 views: 254
Snarlsbroccoli 9 hours ago

Hi folks, Just a quick question;) I have a chance of getting the Fluids for £600 for the pair so yeah, cheap. I have the T10...

Kitkatt
replies: 0 views: 130
Kitkatt 10 hours ago

Me and my daughter both own a Focusrite Scarlett solo (2.). On both of them the one side is considerable louder than the other....

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 99
[email protected] 11 hours ago

Hi all, long time lurker, drummer and 1980s gear nerd finally deciding to open my mouth... So this is a very specific question...

honolulubue
replies: 19 views: 1,918
honolulubue 13 hours ago

I received (as a gift) two Uher M859 microphones. So I bought two Grosse Tuchel connectors and now they both have their 6m cords....

muziekschuur
replies: 39 views: 10,661
lobsterinn 13 hours ago

I'm looking for a small console for OTB mixing with nice EQ. I'm trying to decide between Allen & Heath (GL2, GL2200 or early...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 0 views: 114
jeanclaudevanlee 13 hours ago

Is the Burl B2 ADC worth purchasing for a studio that specializes in overdubs, only ever using 1-2 mics on a source at a time....

mikoo69
replies: 42 views: 1,695
drockfresh 13 hours ago
replies: 1,650 views: 139,558
monkeyxx 14 hours ago

hi guys I haven been using for year quite ****ty ESI nEar 05 monitors. now I have done what I thought was a massive upgrade and...

pisquano
replies: 13 views: 514
DistortingJack 14 hours ago

Hello everyone. This one is targeted at long-term A&H analog desk owners, or any analog desk at this price bracket for that...

rama4suns
replies: 0 views: 130
rama4suns 14 hours ago

So I am trying to understand what I thought was a pretty basic question.... In our setup we use a lot of hardware synthesizers...

dalvare1
replies: 6 views: 472
ZipSnipe 14 hours ago

Hey did anyone else see this documentary? was screened one night only at the theatres, but it must be available to stream...

becks bolero
replies: 0 views: 160
becks bolero 15 hours ago

Hi guys, I have 2 pairs of monitors. Yamaha HS7 and Yamaha MSP5. My room is very small. I was hoping for ideas how to set them...

konkon
replies: 5 views: 325
johannburkard 15 hours ago

I work almost exclusively with live sessions, and I've been using the Sennheiser MD441U on nearly all my vocals for the past...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 277
Dr. Jule 17 hours ago

$149 seems like a great deal to me. Add the colour of your choice for a few extra $. CP5 Mic Preamp Kit Preorder – DIYRE

Mr Funk
replies: 44 views: 9,902
shimoyjk 18 hours ago

Hello, I am in search of a pair of high-end headphones for long production sessions in an acoustically non-treated room. I was...

Stefanob
replies: 0 views: 152
Stefanob 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
BHW 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
k815 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search