The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys! Just watched this video and I'm curious about the setup he is using. Can anyone help me with that? Cheers :D 0:01...

manunoise
replies: 0 views: 1
manunoise 29 minutes ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 47 views: 2,010
pan60 31 minutes ago

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 112 views: 2,473
Brent Hahn 33 minutes ago

I have a session in which the singer wants to capture everything live, he plays acoustic guitar *and* he wants to be in the same...

Peter Craft
replies: 8 views: 109
Peter Craft 38 minutes ago

can you name some of the all time best sounding acoustic guitar recordings ? i would like to compare them to a track i recently...

woodsman
replies: 59 views: 11,535
andersmv 1 hour ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,021 views: 610,826
Piedpiper 1 hour ago

I hope this is helpful to my fellow engineers out there, I wish more people would post about gear they're super passionate about....

jml designs
replies: 86 views: 5,156
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hi there, Edit: sound samples posted below. I run a small project studio at my house. Nothing professional. I Know the weakest...

arsonculture
replies: 4 views: 201
arsonculture 2 hours ago

I would like to use my single speaker PA system at parties but my DAC has R and L balanced XLR outputs and the speaker only has...

drummerdimitri
replies: 1 views: 89
kennybro 3 hours ago

I've been "playing" my Superior Drums from my keyboard, and while I'm happy with the results, I'd like to go to the...

jerrydpi
replies: 15 views: 196
jerrydpi 3 hours ago

Hey guys I haven't done a ton of engineering at the professional level at this point, but have amassed some mics and gear over...

guitarua
replies: 9 views: 439
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Hi, and sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong forum. I have a very nice kit consisting of a DN60 and RT60 in an...

Siankovic
replies: 0 views: 55
Siankovic 3 hours ago

So I record with half my headphones slided so I can hear myself better. When I put the headphones in fully, it sounds slightly...

cheguevara93
replies: 4 views: 233
joeq 3 hours ago

I have recently purchased an Eventide dSP4000B+. I understand that it uses the same DSP engine as the DSP7000 but has different...

mosaik
replies: 53 views: 5,908
mrand 3 hours ago

SO I am thinking of getting a 2A. I however have another optical compressor already which I love. The Buzz SOC20. So my...

nyandres
replies: 8 views: 1,321
enyo 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,172 views: 235,194
drewbonez 5 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 8 views: 332
Duke Zeibert 5 hours ago

I upgraded my SM7 to a Neumann U87. Now I'm left with a Focusrite 2i2 Interface. I have 1000$ to upgrade my hiphop...

xmasdy
replies: 1 views: 153
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hi, Im thinking of getting a couple of 8 channel Ebtech Hum eliminators, solely for the purpose of balancing synth outputs...

synth_head
replies: 13 views: 4,221
crescentmoon 6 hours ago

I’m using Pro Tools 11 on my iMac. Just got the UR-RT4 and it worked right away! Sounded great! THEN!.... I decided to update...

Providence
replies: 4 views: 175
pitchbend 7 hours ago

Hi everyone I already own an akg c414 buls. Im wondering whether to buy an extra c414 buls to be able to record stereo or buy...

Guitarking
replies: 1 views: 155
thismercifulfate 8 hours ago

Does anyone know where I can get a Tascam 38 8 track serviced in the UK or , preferably, Ireland (North or South) ?

Gusss
replies: 4 views: 362
kinjack 8 hours ago

I know “best” is a relative term, but are there any studios in or near Wilmington, NC that are heavy hitters? Just moved here...

TBarrnes
replies: 2 views: 176
cgarges 8 hours ago

Stop it. This is awful and should never ever be done TO ANY CABLE EVER EVER EVER. Stop it.

sameal
replies: 10 views: 1,086
jwh1192 9 hours ago

So I’m reading the book and highly recommend it for anyone serious about recording. It’s a great read with lots of good...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 82 views: 2,553
Extreme Mixing 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I hope you may help me. I'm about to buy my first synth. I don't want a rompler. I need to get the taste of real...

biranduil
replies: 3 views: 156
gorka 9 hours ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 7 views: 3,556
KenMartini 9 hours ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 44 views: 5,962
Brian M. Boykin 10 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 68 views: 1,285
Brian M. Boykin 10 hours ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 102 views: 3,635
mark1971 10 hours ago

If you don't know who Shawn Everett is, he is the Grammy and Juno award-winning sound engineer responsible for truly great...

Sockerjam
replies: 9 views: 504
proxy 11 hours ago

My machine is starting to stop gripping the tape as well as it should. Once it’s all warmed up it seems to run fine but I think...

jml designs
replies: 2 views: 267
jml designs 12 hours ago

What's the difference between the two?

Saxplayerz
replies: 1 views: 132
burp182 12 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 35 views: 4,023
ionian 12 hours ago

Hey guys, I am looking into a pair of one Drawmer 1960 and one 1961 EQ as a temporary mastering setup for my project studio. It...

dwire
replies: 10 views: 4,389
drsaamah 12 hours ago

Hey guys!!! I been using the Shure SM7B personally for years and i love it! Been to a few major recording sessions with the SM7B...

ChuckyGold
replies: 51 views: 2,408
Brian M. Boykin 12 hours ago

I'm thinking of adding a ribbon mic to my mic locker for recording acoustic instruments. The only ribbon mic I've ever owned is...

mbvoxx
replies: 27 views: 724
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 414 views: 79,616
Ragan 14 hours ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 84 views: 12,497
hocusprocus 14 hours ago

Hi All. Im new to the forum so apologies if posting wrong or redundant. Im loking to add synth to my studio and live band....

Russfar
replies: 11 views: 291
Russfar 14 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,207 views: 2,441,639
Zargg 14 hours ago

Alright folks... Let's talk about this vocal. How to achieve? YouTube Here's a similar vibe: YouTube

cheguevara93
replies: 0 views: 133
cheguevara93 15 hours ago

Fell like I’m down to these two- 75% of my use would be acoustic guitar- also percussion I love the acoustic sounds on Pete...

babydaddymusic
replies: 7 views: 310
babydaddymusic 16 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 112 views: 22,513
MJB 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I have one question. I hope someone can help me. I use Uad Apollo Twin Audio...

BissMusic
replies: 3 views: 216
gabler 17 hours ago

Hi. I'm looking for a usb bus-powered audio interface under 200 USD for my bedroom PC. I have another PC for music work, so I...

AyaGo
replies: 4 views: 201
AyaGo 18 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 137 views: 13,281
Fiedelfinn 18 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm after an outboard device that would allow me to load long impulse responses, of several seconds to use with guitars,...

ProgFree
replies: 0 views: 119
ProgFree 19 hours ago

Are there any isolation pads or stands for my 5C's that will allow me to angle them up more than 8 degrees (hopefully up to 20...

jerrydpi
replies: 1 views: 184
jerrydpi 21 hours ago

Hi, I have some jez riley french contact mics but was wondering what else is available that people have been using - perhaps even...

gregh
replies: 0 views: 151
gregh 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search