The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 386 views: 63,918
OliverOctave 2 days ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,957
Drumsound 7th February 2020

I have a little music room in my home which is both a jam room and a recording room. Most of the recording is done direct so...

traynor_garnet
replies: 19 views: 268
ChunkTunnel 23 minutes ago

Hi all, I’m currently in the market for a pair of monitors for my small apartment. I currently have a set of HS8s in my main...

usrockband
replies: 8 views: 275
cheu78 37 minutes ago

Hey All, This is another thread where I'm looking for suggestions on future purchases that can't happen right away. I've...

sirjuxtable
replies: 27 views: 775
Progmatic-Studios 50 minutes ago

FF to 29:45 where he voices his explicit opinion on using hardware to mix....

N1Greg
replies: 1,295 views: 53,988
IM WHO YOU THINK 50 minutes ago

I know a number of people are doing to hard at the moment, but for those of us outside of the US is now the best time to buy...

tuppaware
replies: 6 views: 339
B.Collins 59 minutes ago

After considering the Behringer P16 system, I'm now interested in the DP48 for obvious reasons. My main concern is that (at least...

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 32
jdurango 1 hour ago

Hey y'all I'm looking to up my vocal and (electric) guitar recordings on the cheap - came into a bit of spare cash recently and...

ladydogbrain
replies: 8 views: 266
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, Brand new member here, so I hope I'm in the right forum. I've been recording on and off in a very amateur fashion...

TheSLIP
replies: 27 views: 585
DrScruggs 1 hour ago

I have an EVE TS108, always wondering that this speaker is already the same price as my satellite box! Isn't the subwoofer simply...

Felix233
replies: 0 views: 39
Felix233 1 hour ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 266 views: 33,430
ASiK 2 hours ago

I'm a noob regarding hardware but I'll try to keep it short: I'm looking for an affordable hardware unit with which I can run...

ChayaFFM
replies: 75 views: 3,149
sirjuxtable 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 992 views: 81,438
Bassmankr 2 hours ago

So I've recently bought a new computer and am in the process of trying to update Pro Tools. I'm now on day 2 of trying to get...

guitarmax_99
replies: 6 views: 165
Poopypants 2 hours ago

There is a technique for getting your spaced stereo pair of microphones "in phase" before recording. It basically...

camomiletea
replies: 73 views: 1,270
joeq 3 hours ago

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 636 views: 74,952
Seamus TM 3 hours ago

Any good mics for recording grand piano on a budget? Anyone have any recordings of anything?

kijix84
replies: 16 views: 359
Issadore 3 hours ago

Ok so I'm a real noob to this stuff. My equipment consists of the Earthworks 1024 preamp and Lynx (n) aurora AD/DA convertor. I...

akim74
replies: 2 views: 110
akim74 4 hours ago

At the moment i have JBL LSR 305 which i find good, but somehow lack clearity for me, so i wanna step up now and buy one of those...

otherworld1
replies: 6 views: 159
N1Greg 4 hours ago

Hi there. I messaged Timbaland's studio manager on Twitter – as he was new to Twitter – and he basically told me that the...

Gear Celibacy
replies: 8 views: 3,350
TheLastByte 4 hours ago

I suspect people may start shopping a little more discerningly these days! What was you last non-Chinese made hardware...

Scragend
replies: 37 views: 627
fried fingers 4 hours ago

Is there a way of linking a studio 'RECORDING' light to the recording control of a DAW?

filmcomposer
replies: 6 views: 332
Glamrock80 5 hours ago

Would you still use a SDC like a KM184, or would you use a LDC (in this case, any suggestions for the best options?). Thanks

Luca79
replies: 11 views: 262
sirjuxtable 5 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 423 views: 59,705
Funny Cat 5 hours ago

Hello there ! I'm new here and first i want to begin saying thanks because i've learned a lot reading this forum ! Finally i...

Mindfood
replies: 1 views: 140
JohnDrake 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,374 views: 973,294
ardis 6 hours ago

Ninjam is amazing! I can't express how is it cool to have something like that a reality! this is the most advanced thing in music...

ayskura
replies: 0 views: 98
ayskura 6 hours ago

Since Feb I have had hearing problems, It started as hearing off centre but for the past few months it's bass. When I hear bass...

HOTC
replies: 7 views: 2,364
Countmorris 7 hours ago

So with Akais latest release of the MPC, the MPC One, I am now aced with a decision. Get rid of my renaissance for an MPC one. Im...

octanemedia
replies: 0 views: 86
octanemedia 9 hours ago

Hi there! Id like to buy a pair of hi end headphones for mixing and mastering purposes, I always liked using cans for that, I...

MADA
replies: 28 views: 1,745
haysonics 9 hours ago

I have been thinking about doing this, assembling a list of all current SSL console owners and users and their console...

James Lugo
replies: 290 views: 84,837
oyanliz 10 hours ago

All, My Josephson C715 is my favorite vocal mic. C716 was on my list to get next. I love the company and the mics. Now I see a...

mc2600
replies: 52 views: 11,251
andersmv 10 hours ago

I’ve just purchased a new MixPre-6 II and a Royer R-122 MkII. They are replacing a Zoom H6 and a Shure Beta58a. Upon my...

MayorAdamWest
replies: 16 views: 265
MayorAdamWest 11 hours ago

I'm in the market for a new interface that uses Thunderbolt 3 and works with PC. I currently have an Apollo Twin mk2 connected...

Tristan_Mendoza
replies: 0 views: 91
Tristan_Mendoza 11 hours ago

I am looking for a kind of software that I can use to particularly remove the wow from vinyl recordings. What kind of software...

StefanLL1991
replies: 9 views: 217
joeq 11 hours ago

Hi guys! Im looking for a way to have a few inputs for headphones in my studio. For now there is only 1 that comes from my...

soilworker24
replies: 9 views: 214
bowzin 12 hours ago

Hey just got an email about Tfunk tubes from the company. Anyone tried the new ones. Noticed they are made with JJ and even had...

ardis
replies: 0 views: 99
ardis 12 hours ago

Hey, could you give me a tip for the level between my monitorcontroller and the active monitorspeaker. On the mackie...

Okatvius
replies: 0 views: 80
Okatvius 12 hours ago

Okay, real simple. I have all three of these microphones and thought I would upload some tracks for your illumination since I...

Dokterrock
replies: 25 views: 708
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,264 views: 646,686
IGotWorms 13 hours ago

Are these useful in any way for recording, mixing etc.?

erike123
replies: 1 views: 148
erike123 14 hours ago

Hi guys, My studio is currently a one room set up and at the moment my kit is on a rug which I can drag the whole kit around...

Szorn
replies: 30 views: 425
Bassmankr 14 hours ago

I just got hold of an Electrovoice PL 6 mic. It's in pretty good shape and a quick A/B with a SM58 showed less highs but richer...

andychamp
replies: 17 views: 10,711
JLast 14 hours ago

Hi, I would pay about 270 € one Amek mz 15 channel strip, the channel strips were recently serviced, Is it...

Freak s Utopia
replies: 17 views: 2,877
Matt Syson 16 hours ago

Hi Everybody, I play violin and alto professionally and I need a mic to make home recordings of me (solo instrument) or small...

Seedra92
replies: 10 views: 262
Hozay 16 hours ago

Sorry if this has been discussed but, I was getting ready to get another Furman for my rack and like I alway do I come to GS to...

RonT
replies: 57 views: 56,324
mrfantastic 18 hours ago

Hi, Due to the current situation, I am now away from my studio phones (Sony 7506 and AKG 712 Pro). In addition, I have no...

pettrer
replies: 0 views: 93
pettrer 18 hours ago

Are you, like us, working from home with your TELEFUNKEN mics? We'd like to see! Comment or DM us your photos and we will add...

Telefunken Lab
replies: 2 views: 139
RayHeath 18 hours ago

Hi all The inital plan after getting the SSL SiX, was to add Elysia Xfilter + Xpressor. Heard every demo online and decided...

sensationblack
replies: 12 views: 651
bowzin 19 hours ago

Hey guys, hope everyone is staying safe out there, or I guess "In there" for most of us now. Anyways! I'm building a...

Tristan_Mendoza
replies: 1 views: 116
CJ Mastering 20 hours ago

Hi. I am looking for a headphone around the £100 Mark to be closed back and relativy portable. I use HD650 for my main studio...

djfearny
replies: 10 views: 316
Mike Lambert 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search