The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. It needs to also sound great with my studio monitors (HS7/HS8S). Main uses...

matthewh133
replies: 4 views: 141
Arthur Stone 1 minute ago

I am in the process of upgrading monitors from Tannoy Reveal passives and a consumer Cambridge A5 amp. I have just received a...

4tune
replies: 55 views: 6,523
4tune 2 minutes ago

Hello everyone, :) I really need some help, lately I've been experiencing massive crashes and reboots on my Imac and I really...

Sybille
replies: 1 views: 144
Sybille 7 minutes ago

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 13 views: 1,064
TRSC 13 minutes ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,164 views: 24,413
u87allen 19 minutes ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 10 views: 226
Brent Hahn 30 minutes ago

Anyone using anything cleaner than the popular sl2520 red dots or the gar2520? I have four vp26's, one vp25 and one vp312 with...

mrmike186
replies: 7 views: 98
skybluerental 38 minutes ago

So the red nail polish paint on the back of The PCB is unmolested, so I don’t think this mic has ever been worked on. However...

jml designs
replies: 6 views: 324
nosebleedaudio 38 minutes ago

When I record myself (I'm singing and playing the acoustic guitar) with two cardioid mics at the same time I ALWAYS get phasing...

erictries2record
replies: 238 views: 6,516
Al Rogers 44 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 106 views: 2,670
dreckdirect 52 minutes ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 20 views: 452
theblue1 58 minutes ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 20 views: 539
thismercifulfate 1 hour ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 24 views: 915
gravyface 1 hour ago

Hi there, Been having issues with 2 sets of monitors having a hum/high pitched static sound coming through. This occurs just...

kirstymarielord
replies: 0 views: 44
kirstymarielord 1 hour ago

Hello there! Up until this moment I've recorded concerts with my RodeVideo Micro straight into my Panasonic G7, with amazing...

nveryioth117
replies: 2 views: 142
nveryioth117 2 hours ago

I'm looking at a mix/tracks of Flamenco music 2 guitars,elec bass, cello, violin, congas, cajon and hand claps. Every track is...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 12 views: 311
UKMK00 2 hours ago

Does this exist? Im looking for a box that will take IN a balanced mono signal, and OUTPUT a panned / pannable stereo signal....

augustin187
replies: 3 views: 329
augustin187 3 hours ago

Hi, I just bought Neumann TLM 102 mainly for vocal work.I also bought: - Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones - Røde PSA1...

daskeladden
replies: 1 views: 273
daskeladden 3 hours ago

Hello! I'm looking for the new (or used) channel strip. What is your opinion about Focusrite ISA430 mk2? I already have...

Stilus
replies: 9 views: 3,727
Dailymc 3 hours ago

hi i'm trying to remote control nuendo with the dm 4800 but i can't get it right.so far i have succeeded in contrtoling the...

Cthulhu
replies: 4 views: 1,578
Salty James 4 hours ago

Hi, i want a preamp for tracking pop vocals, which one of those three would be better for this specific use? Any other affordable...

ampar
replies: 5 views: 251
JAT 4 hours ago

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and Im running into the same Issues i had with my Ensemble Firewire which obviously leads...

Octopussy
replies: 28 views: 1,038
Soundpost 5 hours ago

Hi, I haven't seen in manual of Rosetta clear answer. Can i using two AES IN and two AES OUT (for example for reverb) and...

staniuu
replies: 3 views: 210
Prodba 5 hours ago

I recently *and incredibly unfortunately* fell victim to the infamous spirit pro headband crack. unfortunately i have had them...

mjgltd88
replies: 5 views: 241
haysonics 7 hours ago

hey guys, I'm building my studio and looking for main speakers to soffit mount. The room is 35m2 (without basstraps),...

jeandado
replies: 8 views: 849
[email protected] 7 hours ago

Best Neve/API style EQ that costs < $500? Can be plug-in or a hardware unit, depending on which one you think is...

soundmodel
replies: 3 views: 501
askomiko 8 hours ago

hey slutz there is a WEISS EQ-1 available locally for a very tempting price. (around 1,8k $) I ve studied the other thread...

Sp12Jazz
replies: 0 views: 135
Sp12Jazz 9 hours ago

Looking to work with a particular person, a relative of mine. No other considerations. Female soprano vocal, somewhat breathy....

Nuieve
replies: 6 views: 231
Nuieve 9 hours ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 103 views: 2,730
Sigma 9 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 56 views: 1,658
OhioGreg 9 hours ago

I just bought this obscure RR-10 on eBay based on a review I stumbled across online. The writer f the review (who owns and...

jml designs
replies: 25 views: 1,392
jml designs 10 hours ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 1 views: 146
thismercifulfate 10 hours ago

So I am working on a custom desk design and on one side of the desk, I want a 61 key keyboard with rack spaces above it. The...

Dizzi45Z
replies: 3 views: 270
Dizzi45Z 12 hours ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 43 views: 19,930
stevep 14 hours ago

I've always mic'ed the toms from the top, mostly on the upper corner edge. But I get a lot of cymbals. I'm using 421s on rack...

henryrobinett
replies: 128 views: 2,723
Nu-tra 14 hours ago

Hello, I am thinking something is wrong with this mic. I have been using it with good results on most sources for a very long...

nikoli
replies: 3 views: 463
Blaine Misner 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market for a summing mixer (at least I think) to get some warmth and a better stereo image from my DAW. I...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 166 views: 9,323
bowzin 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
becks bolero 16 hours ago

Hi, i am from India. For my home studio. I have managed to save around $3438, thinking to upgrade gear. Already have a decent...

Vishnu Verma
replies: 9 views: 902
elegentdrum 17 hours ago

A look inside Quivvy : Brendan Perry's studio: brendan perry ARK

D.F.
replies: 25 views: 5,043
analog greg 18 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,969 views: 605,297
Amsoily 18 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 40 views: 3,358
swafford 18 hours ago

Hi guys, I have in my studio the genelec 1030A, it s a classic , and I really like them. I have mixed a lot of works, I think I...

Tachy
replies: 7 views: 306
Tachy 18 hours ago

Hello, In short, Here is a wav file with the noise i have recorded, did it ever happen to you, is there a solution for...

meymia
replies: 14 views: 484
Enlightened Hand 18 hours ago

I am going a bit nuts over this. I have a Volca Beats and Sub37, I can play audio from them through Logic, I get signal into...

erikha94
replies: 0 views: 116
erikha94 18 hours ago

Hey guys. I hope thats the right Forum for my questions. So recently I've bought an old Hill Audio Conecpt series 8400 mixing...

tomhetas
replies: 1 views: 197
Brian M. Boykin 19 hours ago

Hi, Maybe someone can help... just bought via ebay a pair („as new“) of SE Electronics SE5 condenser mics. Interface is...

elguitarrero
replies: 0 views: 124
elguitarrero 19 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm new here (long time lurker and nosey so&so) A few months ago Chris came by our studio and demonstrated...

LeahKardos
replies: 17 views: 483
Brent Hahn 21 hours ago

Hi all, Wondering what the best way to mount JBL 705i passive monitors to the wall/ceiling? I'm aware that it is not always...

JoshCK
replies: 0 views: 146
JoshCK 21 hours ago

Trident 78

This is the new Trident 78 Console. Like the 88, but with a few things removed. Channels now pull for service in 4 channel...

crypticglobe
replies: 30 views: 9,344
GuilleMostaza 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search