2nd December 2020 Views: 376
Views: 376
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,246
Views: 1,246
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any thoughts on these two sets of monitors, I actually have the A7x and I do like them but I've been advised that the Neumann...

converted
replies: 2 views: 167
converted 6 minutes ago

Good morning, I have a small home studio and I wanted to possibly add a few 1084’s for drum overheads as well as other...

carolcappetta
replies: 8 views: 92
carolcappetta 17 minutes ago

Hi all, I have a duet2 that served me well for years and finally died. I do a lot of road work and need a new interface that can...

s34nsm411
replies: 2 views: 26
DistortingJack 30 minutes ago

Alright kids, time for some audio samples. Long overdue. I've spent the last month or so tweaking drums, tuning, acoustics in...

gravyface
replies: 38 views: 813
gravyface 31 minutes ago

Hey there, does anyone here have experience with both? I built the 250 Don Classics clone and modded it to get even closer to...

ChayaFFM
replies: 1 views: 21
zilla_studios 35 minutes ago

Hello forum! I've been reading lots of discussions all these years but never had the chance to create an account, so here I...

parisvl
replies: 9 views: 141
parisvl 41 minutes ago

Hello, I need a good and affordable small class-D amp rated between 30w to 50w at 8 ohms. I remember some years ago all the rave...

iLCacciLLo
replies: 7 views: 139
DirkP 51 minutes ago

Hey guys rockout I wanted to expand my babyface pro so i was looking for a preamp and i found these deals in my...

RuZza
replies: 2 views: 201
theglow 56 minutes ago

So I've had this 26 year old kid come to me for lessons in recording. The thing is, he wants to learn all about analog recording....

voodoo4u
replies: 253 views: 8,217
ECH 56 minutes ago

I’ve been using a Drawmer 201 for it’s filters as a key input into my SSL Buss compressor. Thing is it takes up a full rack...

bleep
replies: 0 views: 1
bleep 57 minutes ago

Hello, I've incorporated a a mamba XLR patchbay into my setup so I don't have to keep going around the back of my system to...

Clbraddock
replies: 3 views: 185
netsound 1 hour ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 347 views: 12,011
kludgeaudio 1 hour ago

Hello my dear gearslutz forum members, at the moment i'm working on my vocal-booth, so i can record high quality voice overs...

RedFox300
replies: 36 views: 948
12ax7 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, this is my first post ever and I would really appreciate some help. I have a vintage Beyer M88, which I love the...

PhilBkc
replies: 34 views: 859
DistortingJack 1 hour ago

TLDR: Do you prefer the V4 or the TF11? Clips at bottom and labeled. Both mics straight into a BAE 1073mpf with hpf off. V4 is...

Ox Han
replies: 2 views: 84
Ox Han 1 hour ago

Hi all, Long story short: I've got an Audient iD22, want more I/O options for outboard processing, considered getting an...

jgstarcaster
replies: 4 views: 171
James Lehmann 1 hour ago

Hi all, I'm travelling a lot with my two 500 series modules (SafeSoundAudio P501 & AltaModa AM25) and I've been searching...

Benoit ALBERT
replies: 16 views: 3,615
bleep 1 hour ago

Hello ! I whant to buy a SE8 stereo pair. I'm looking for a good stereo couple for : -Recording outdoors ambience (sometimes...

AntoineJMY
replies: 1 views: 69
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 296 views: 51,787
[email protected] 3 hours ago

Hi there Looking to buy the PSU and circuitboard and in and out sockets for 500 Series lunchbox build. Want to make it in...

harky
replies: 1 views: 93
vashuba 4 hours ago

I wouldn't think it would be so hard to find something so simple. Basically I am looking something compact like RME Quadmic,...

karoloydi
replies: 18 views: 676
kludgeaudio 4 hours ago

Hi guys, can you help me identify these speakers? Thanks a lot!

Smow19
replies: 5 views: 112
cheu78 4 hours ago

Fellow musicians, I'm thinking of getting a microphone to replace my Tannoy/Behringer TM1 microphone, which sounds a little...

Swevicus
replies: 9 views: 727
SwitchesAndDials 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a good sounding mixer to produce music on. At least 16 tracks, 16 real tracks plus output busses. I have a...

heavy_tuning
replies: 8 views: 314
SwitchesAndDials 4 hours ago

Hello, My GF and I are building a dream (read: budget) camper with built in mini studio. We will make music on the road....

harky
replies: 12 views: 297
ECH 5 hours ago

Hi Sluts! Thru the Corona lock down in our country I have so much time for a DIY 500 series module. So I found the sound...

Pavilon
replies: 6 views: 260
Shrdni 5 hours ago

Tell me about your Neve 542 Tape Emu. How, when, where you use it, setting etc. I've been playing with it, sounds really fun,...

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 241
Jeff16years 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,190 views: 1,093,318
nat8808 5 hours ago

WA2A I meant I tend to record vocals with gentle compression on the way in... My own band I may go heavier on the compression as...

nyandres
replies: 22 views: 5,580
JAT 5 hours ago

Hey, Has anyone heard new Buchardt s400? Maybe someone compare them to Amphions?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 18 views: 5,771
Eevi 6 hours ago

These mics were a hype 20 years ago, expensive too! Now long gone from the market. No manual were provided for these mics, so...

Enarht
replies: 6 views: 214
mbvoxx 6 hours ago

I have a pair and they are amazing, but I’ll get to details of my ear opening experience after some gear sluttyness. The...

JosephC
replies: 139 views: 20,049
Frofficial88 6 hours ago

Need a bit of help with preamps. We need a an all rounder - primarily for female vocals which have a tendency to sound a bit...

harky
replies: 1 views: 89
James Lehmann 6 hours ago

Help What is name of the leather pad-cushion in front of a console that you lean on or put the computer keyboard...

harky
replies: 1 views: 74
jonyfeld 7 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,020 views: 231,416
Kulder 7 hours ago

Nope - not the funky drummer or even the exploding drummer... this is a question about the sticky drummer! :cowbell: We've all...

James Lehmann
replies: 37 views: 1,076
James Lehmann 7 hours ago
replies: 2,256 views: 191,326
excelcruz 8 hours ago

Hello, I am writing to ask if someone has had the opportunity to use this two monitors for mixing. I can get both at a good...

tk_nacho
replies: 3 views: 150
mando1 10 hours ago

It ain't cheap but it's quickly changed the cohesivity of my mixes, even quick rough mixes. Simply running audio through all the...

Greg Wells
replies: 127 views: 29,849
T_R_S 13 hours ago

I have had my eye on the Successor since it was released and have listened to just about every example of it out there. I...

Retouch
replies: 10 views: 621
DJURBAN 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
dylanwissing 13 hours ago

I got a new e935 from sennheiser on BF-deal. Now the "made in germany" is gone. (It is still on the box. "designed...

bace
replies: 24 views: 703
Slava A 13 hours ago

Through the years this mount has gone through various minor design changes. The top image is the one which is currently in...

Stric
replies: 1 views: 104
Blaine Misner 14 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,715 views: 2,659,949
BudgetMC 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, So, I am currently working on a EP / album project where I sing and play most of the instruments, all original...

kharma44
replies: 37 views: 998
kharma44 16 hours ago

Getting my first tube DI which is a Reddi DI box. Super excited to be adding this to my home studio! I am not a...

Ethanlovesjazz
replies: 9 views: 1,592
formula428 16 hours ago

Hi! I've been looking to get a preamp for my SM7B and been eyeing these preamps: GAP pre 73 Heritage Audio HA-73...

Tobtok
replies: 41 views: 1,529
tymish 17 hours ago

Recently moved into a new home, and will have a dedicated room as a studio. Currently working on acoustic treatment and set...

nmnjs
replies: 4 views: 242
signalpudding 18 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,458 views: 388,372
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

Focusrite has a deal thru Dec 4 for the ISA ADC 2 channel card, $289.99. Haven’t even seen used ones for this low.

Greedy
replies: 0 views: 88
Greedy 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search