The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just bought a new pair of iLoud Micro monitors. I noticed some high pitched noise when I first switched them on. After further...

kwil
replies: 4 views: 1,013
Konfus 24 minutes ago

So I currently own a pair of ATH-M50's, I've owned them for years and years and they've served me well. But recently I got an...

GaretEliot
replies: 14 views: 479
Jannik 25 minutes ago

Im looking for a vocal mic, around $1600 that is going to be more forgiving of a sharp upper-mid-smack, but still retains a...

Carabinerx
replies: 19 views: 509
cheu78 56 minutes ago

Hi, somebody knows where i can repair my Apogee track 2 in Europe?, recently i switched on the unit and the display does not...

mante
replies: 0 views: 37
mante 1 hour ago

DDA geeks

Hi I am currently refurbishing a DDA AMR24 console and am after any spare parts that anyone might have lying around?...

psb_87
replies: 32 views: 762
psb_87 1 hour ago

Does anyone have any experience with the NEVE 1073 DPX? How does it compare to a Heritage or a Vintech 1073 clone? Or even a...

junomat
replies: 2 views: 119
Shannon Adkins 1 hour ago

Look at the hand moving the mic. It is a high… higher… the highest end tracking compressor. Or is he riding faders on the...

Arseny
replies: 0 views: 71
Arseny 1 hour ago

I produce sample driven 90's style hiphop. Currently got a WA76 and a Distressor (for drums & bass) & SSL style...

blinkybill86
replies: 21 views: 815
jensenmann 1 hour ago

Sup slutz, I'm saving up for my first microphone and a brand that stood out to me was Mojave. Given that there is a U87, Rode NTR...

Rizzleb
replies: 5 views: 289
JSchlomo 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 1,604 views: 107,729
sergioelectro 3 hours ago

I mean, does a module by ABC fit a rack by XYZ, are the holes always where they are supposed to be and not 2 millimetres...

razorboy
replies: 14 views: 489
razorboy 4 hours ago

Recently had the chance to use both of these mics. Accidentally fell in love, does anyone know of a boutique mic (that hopefully...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 0 views: 100
WeAreNotOkay 5 hours ago

I'm considering to make an investment on a good vintage console and I confess I need some help from you guys. The first one is a...

Segatyhc
replies: 0 views: 133
Segatyhc 5 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,257 views: 88,555
Brent Hahn 5 hours ago

Hi All Trying to track down a 1/2" 3 track 30ips machine to transfer / mix some old (1964) recordings on 4 x 10"...

vgcoop23
replies: 4 views: 252
davidollard 5 hours ago

Hi all, I'm hoping for some good advice from anyone willing. I have an opportunity to buy some brand new AKG C414 mics and I...

sbfd557
replies: 15 views: 456
sroreilly 6 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 509 views: 62,625
Disco1Disco2 6 hours ago

The break down at 1:06 main guitar riff. I got pretty close, but wondering if anyone has ideas or knowledge on how they got this...

Robby in WA
replies: 8 views: 401
IanBSC 6 hours ago

A preamp with a mic and RCA inputs?

Edward Shnapper
replies: 9 views: 3,568
GuruInSpace 6 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 208 views: 6,265
Bob Olhsson 7 hours ago

I was browsing eBay like the slut I am last week and came across a gentleman selling SSL 4000 2 buss compressor clones for...

countrymetalguy
replies: 58 views: 8,367
ORyan87 7 hours ago

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 42 views: 3,528
blayz2002 8 hours ago

Just bought a new pair and, I'm starting to get into these mics, Am enjoying the way they sound. What are your go to moments with...

6_Three
replies: 12 views: 484
Terryrocks 8 hours ago

Has anyone ever dealt with Calistro Music? How are they?

DSSoundware
replies: 115 views: 14,516
rwsand 8 hours ago

Hey guys just wondering if there is another brand of great mic cables I can buy on ebay and save some money. Mogami is very...

audioman
replies: 24 views: 879
druhms 9 hours ago

Hi All, I just bought a Neumann u47 replica made by Chad at Signal Art. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts or...

Tobias Funke
replies: 3 views: 345
BuffaloBill 9 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

Yummerz
replies: 858 views: 15,521
Timothy Lawler 10 hours ago

Is it just me or has the System 6000 been wiped off TC's website? Edit: Found it Broadcast | Signal Processors | TC Electronic...

slut_slut
replies: 4 views: 311
mike vee 10 hours ago

Hey folks I acquired this board recently and I'm wondering if anyone has ANY info on it? The only small bit Ive been able to...

turbocharbo
replies: 2 views: 258
turbocharbo 10 hours ago

This is not a real review but some quick observations so I decided to post it here. I tested the Telefunken M80 an M81...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 4 views: 327
Jason rocks 11 hours ago

Hey all! I got a used Avedis MA5 in the other week. I'm using it in a new Fredenstein Bento 10S. I love it, and it sounds...

Kroc
replies: 14 views: 440
cathode 11 hours ago

Modern mics have taken a “huge leap” in quality, sound and design. At this time we have some greats like Chandler REDD, Horch...

Transc3ndenz
replies: 20 views: 848
Transc3ndenz 11 hours ago

What I want to do is use the preamp on the Audient iD22 and the processing (EQ, gate, etc) of the DBX 286s. The Audient iD22...

illmatic_
replies: 5 views: 153
Jake_SJL 12 hours ago

Wonder what this volume control would sound like? Want to use it to control the volume of a set of Genelec monitors in a Massivo,...

woods
replies: 21 views: 13,811
illsoulprod 13 hours ago

Hey, sorry for this confusing message but any help is appreciated. I refuse to get the MacPro trashcan, and so I'm on the old...

double_n01
replies: 0 views: 133
double_n01 13 hours ago

I've been looking to take a step up out of low end microphones for the first time, and while browsing I came across the Vanguard...

Sbrock
replies: 38 views: 3,723
whitealbum 13 hours ago

Hi there, I'm new at Gearslutz. Pleased to meet you all. Today I've bought these cool units, made by Philips especially...

PAFSTUDIO
replies: 8 views: 1,377
Studerfreak 13 hours ago

Any users here that care to share their experience with these ?

Udi Koomran
replies: 44 views: 2,230
b0se 14 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 289 views: 36,130
burd igor 14 hours ago

Hi folks, I work at a community radio facility, and we've got a trusty Fostex LR16 live recorder that's served us very well...

rjhelms
replies: 0 views: 117
rjhelms 14 hours ago

Ordered a VMS in November had to wait over a Month for delivery finally got it at the end of December just finished the studio...

paweaz
replies: 34 views: 1,294
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 1 views: 254
gravymanstan 15 hours ago

I didn't think this was moan zone material but more of a question so I'm asking it in this forum. I took a long break from GS...

DRC
replies: 0 views: 121
DRC 15 hours ago

Hi there, It's probably kind of a rudimentary question but I couldn't find an appropriate answer anywhere yet. So I'm going to...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 530
Teofunk 15 hours ago

I have a strange hum in my recordings. A round hump between 10-100hz. It appears when I attach a preamp to my interface. I have...

Aktuba
replies: 44 views: 569
No.7 15 hours ago

Read many of the reviews and threads here on them. Thinking of moving to powered NF monitors and these seem like a good...

travisbrown
replies: 46 views: 4,360
Drowl 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
PerGunnar 17 hours ago

This fledgling Ukrainian company seems interesting. Makes various tube stuff, pedals to hi-fi amps. His first "studio"...

Mr Funk
replies: 162 views: 8,108
Mr Funk 17 hours ago

hi... so I blew out the power supply on a newly bought 15-80s... so there are probably some bad decoupling caps somewhere... but...

Bitsmith
replies: 9 views: 675
Bitsmith 17 hours ago

Welcome to manufacturing in China. grrr I've spent some serious cash on mic stands the last couple months. All Atlas Sound as...

Spindrift
replies: 25 views: 6,741
billkahler 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search