The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be jogging around the AES Hall on the Thursday & Friday. Hope to meet some Gearslutz there! We have a free entry...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 1,797
Rea 3 weeks ago

I want to ween myself away from Mac because of the ridiculous pricing and decreasing user serviceability. I hate Windows with...

goom
replies: 7 views: 142
goom 6 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,076 views: 2,394,030
BudgetMC 12 minutes ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 91 views: 4,625
RamblinRose 21 minutes ago

I'm wondering if other DA-3000 users are having this problem. I bought a DA-3000 earlier this month and overall I'm very happy...

Necron 99
replies: 16 views: 2,500
madbrain 31 minutes ago

Mine was a Tascam 414 MKII 4 track cassette. I remember wondering what all the knobs were for... Chris

chessparov
replies: 193 views: 37,953
GearFiddler 32 minutes ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 327 views: 5,528
nd33 33 minutes ago

Anyone use one of these on kick drum yet with any success?

6_Three
replies: 8 views: 333
bgrotto 36 minutes ago

Just picked up this wonderful vintage Tascam mixer at a pawn shop a few weeks ago. I’m struggling with the best way to set up...

Richie Witch
replies: 2 views: 488
james47 1 hour ago

Just now, I took a look at the new forum up top about the top 10 mix bus devices. I'll probably never own or use any of them, so...

Brent Hahn
replies: 54 views: 1,553
pan60 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,693 views: 192,758
drBill 2 hours ago

Hiya folks! I'm pretty close to finishing my 'perfect' vocal rig. It's based around a 2018 Neumann U67 Reissue going into an...

Kroc
replies: 11 views: 756
roger 2 hours ago

Hi Guys, So Def Leppard's 'Hysteria' Came out 23 years ago, I was born 17 years ago and got into engineering and production...

Deleted User
replies: 26 views: 3,502
Sigma 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, These are questions for all of you experts and experienced/reliable techs out there. Not too long ago I...

Neve
replies: 0 views: 71
Neve 3 hours ago

I just bought the Gravity MS QC 1B and K&M 23910. The K&M one is rubbish, stay well clear. The Gravity one isn't bad,...

Pno
replies: 3 views: 141
dwpthe3rd 3 hours ago

Hi, i am from India. For my home studio. I have managed to save around $3438, thinking to upgrade gear. Already have a decent...

Vishnu Verma
replies: 6 views: 607
cheu78 3 hours ago

I recently bought a pair of se electronics se8 and rode nt55 microphones. I wanted to compare the self noise of each...

nonotza
replies: 1 views: 185
pan60 3 hours ago

Current interface: RME UFX w/ BLA premium mod (love it!!!) Needs: 16 more inputs for mid-level pro recording studio Last time I...

jdurango
replies: 11 views: 642
jdurango 3 hours ago

I have the scarlett 2i2 for the interface. Also my room is treated. Studio - Album on Imgur Here is a link to a couple of...

konnekt
replies: 4 views: 290
pan60 3 hours ago

I am a little short of rack space and I was wondering if I could sandwich heat producing units between patchbay...

bcslaam
replies: 12 views: 490
pan60 3 hours ago

It seems to be a production studio of some sort. I received a disk from a client who wanted to archive it. Disk originates from...

Don Solaris
replies: 13 views: 541
DannyMac 4 hours ago

Does it make sense to leave the ol' good 44.1 Khz in favour of 48 Khz for music production? I produced lot of records at...

ayskura
replies: 247 views: 20,268
haysonics 4 hours ago

Hi Guys! I'm really digging into production info and techniques. I'm improving as a home producer but each step I take on this...

Blue Safari
replies: 8 views: 709
Cathy0055 4 hours ago

Hi, I wondered if anyone could offer some advice for my home studio I've currently got a Steinberg UR22 interface, which...

trash116
replies: 2 views: 229
Elmbeatz 5 hours ago

Purely based on research I've narrowed my choices down to these two. I'm looking for an uncolored, true-to-the-source converter....

living sounds
replies: 9 views: 524
whippoorwill 5 hours ago

Hi guys! I have my Strymon el Capistan which is giving me a bit of a headache. I want to use it as an effect on my synths and...

neoking
replies: 3 views: 97
neoking 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm currently recording my own vocals through a Rode NT1-A, directly into a Scarlett 2i4; I also record guitar...

jcstewart
replies: 35 views: 738
ozraves 6 hours ago

Hi all, Title says it all - I own a pair of older (mid-late 90's) NS-10's that I use in a home recording/mixing...

ProTOOL
replies: 8 views: 396
din 6 hours ago

What’s good everyone, I’m currently looking to spend $3000 or less for an upgraded vocal chain over the Slate VMS. I’m...

tribby
replies: 8 views: 536
the fxs 6 hours ago

I will be using an external preamp. So connecting via line input in any of the above interface. I want to choose between:...

Ziko123
replies: 2 views: 172
chandlersonic 7 hours ago

So I recently bought a Behringer patchbay, definitely not top of the line but I thought it would get the job done. I have a...

shvffle
replies: 9 views: 336
livingloud 7 hours ago

So I need a patchbay now and honestly if were able to get a converter with 16 channels I would be good to go and nkt need a...

Limit54
replies: 12 views: 405
RGx2 8 hours ago

Hi! A friend of mine told me I could take his BX10 box...maybe not permanently, but he has no use for it right now...problem...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 284
jockblosh 8 hours ago

Yep... very much like the Compex F760X-RS, but in a 500 series footprint!! :) https://youtu.be/YT54F2BV9LY

crypticglobe
replies: 3 views: 2,065
davehall6162 8 hours ago

I have a piano in my studio and getting a pro tuner out to my place regularly is a hassle. I am thinking about getting some tools...

los marbles
replies: 47 views: 9,706
ardis 8 hours ago

Hello, I want to share my experience about a proper calibration of the Yamaha HS8 and HS8S. For Months I‘ve listened to wrong...

Horizon7777
replies: 0 views: 141
Horizon7777 8 hours ago

Hello, I am having a problem with my IGS one LA. The unit is being powered through a Heritage audio OST-4 that I keep unplugged...

jeb stuart
replies: 38 views: 1,699
James7800 8 hours ago

I'm currently using an Orion 32+ for all my AD/DA needs, mainly because I'm summing my mixes with a Burl B32. I love what the B32...

drainyoo
replies: 0 views: 130
drainyoo 8 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 111 views: 6,845
cheu78 8 hours ago

I wish I could wrap my head around this but it seems that I just can’t fully understand this concept, even with the amount of...

Loueasy
replies: 1 views: 137
Mag J 9 hours ago

Could anybody send me pictures of the internals of this mic? I can't find anything anywhere, and mine haven't arrived yet. Thanks!

John_Cunningham
replies: 1 views: 566
Kris.15Khz 10 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 122 views: 18,218
shoepedals 10 hours ago

Hi, I'm on Logic 8 recording solo acoustic guitar into two tracks. I run a couple of instances of URS CSP and a few instances...

edwardsean
replies: 41 views: 8,532
travisbrown 10 hours ago

Hi, Quite often in the single manufacturer's monitors lineup people find a specific model that is the most balanced one and...

AKM
replies: 40 views: 26,011
CatBus 10 hours ago

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here, although I have been an active reader for years. The reason ive decided to finally make...

IrieTy34
replies: 9 views: 520
Ash Taylor 11 hours ago

I want to develop a more "real" sound in my productions, and I am therefore looking to buy two analog machines. One...

erikha94
replies: 0 views: 122
erikha94 11 hours ago

I currently mix on a Midas Venice F32. It's an analog mixing board (used for live audio as well by some people) that can take in...

Fired Wire
replies: 15 views: 509
Funny Cat 11 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 62 views: 2,062
din 11 hours ago

Long time buyer of RTM tape here. Quantity / Volume user. Recording the Masters set up new USA distribution recently. Then I...

Plush
replies: 1 views: 175
Snoggin 12 hours ago

So, a local buy and sell, had this Yamaha MC-1204 for sale. Online, so "worked when it went in storage" and from the...

KingsX
replies: 4 views: 543
Thrashbourne 12 hours ago

Hey, I have used a "ACE Audio Engineering" modular console (24-8-2) in the last five years with really plessant...

Madde
replies: 7 views: 470
Madde 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search