The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Audio Engineering Society EducationalFoundation Selects Christian Steinmetz as First Recipient of the Mary Lea Simpson...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 392
The Press Desk 22 hours ago

Hi guys.. I'm interested to know if any of you have used, seen, or heard anyone using the SM7 for live vocal...

geeek
replies: 21 views: 24,134
Brent Hahn 1 minute ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom musician making electronic music (House and D&B). I am just about to purchase my first pieces of more...

replies: 13 views: 347
191919 7 minutes ago

In the consumer audiophile community, discussion (or specs) of D/A processors (aka "DACs") often include mention of...

13mh13
replies: 39 views: 1,359
aremos 18 minutes ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 13 views: 367
Ox Han 24 minutes ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 94 views: 7,785
teleharmonium 35 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,602 views: 127,218
Rob Coates 42 minutes ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 41 views: 1,142
MUSICMUSIC 48 minutes ago

Ok, so I want to upgrade my Rode K2 because I am going to use it to record a very high end acoustic guitar, so I was looking at a...

Joost
replies: 23 views: 15,335
TurboJets 1 hour ago

I do mostly solo multi-pass recording, so I'm trying to maximize my single or dual channel chain. How does this look? Nice...

Todzilla
replies: 1 views: 84
duriehill 1 hour ago

Hey Everyone, I have 2 slots lets over in my "tracking" lunch box. Right now I have the following preamps: 1....

desertfender
replies: 16 views: 290
Transistor 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 251 views: 18,327
Girts 2 hours ago

put up my electrodyne against vp 26 vp 28..i could cry ... today ?? the electrodyne on an sm 7b set 30 db down from full output...

Sigma
replies: 6 views: 635
mrufino1 2 hours ago

so Mowtown and Sigma both at some point used a10 and a11 respectively for bass di's i see mowtown a10 di is now out and the sigma...

Sigma
replies: 8 views: 347
roger 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 60 views: 3,432
Ells 3 hours ago

Hi! I have the opportunity to buy a Chilton Cm2 16ch frame with 6 mic preamps, 5 stereo with EQs (rare) and 4 stereo with no...

Filmscores
replies: 0 views: 67
Filmscores 3 hours ago

Hi, I now have a Gefell UM70/MV692 mic, which is excellent, and gives a very smooth and polished rendition of sound on...

David1085
replies: 69 views: 1,836
David1085 3 hours ago

Classic British Channel - for Chroma & DIYRE Colour ROYAL BLUE brings classic British console sound to the Colour format....

nd33
replies: 15 views: 1,464
Absintheur 3 hours ago

There's tons of info and video about how Nevermind was made but nothing on Vs. That was a great record as well. I'd love more...

South Brokelyn
replies: 9 views: 728
Karloff70 3 hours ago

Hello, I am going to record a kawai rx 7 piano of 2 meters and 10 cm ca. I have these mics: - Schoeps Stereo-Set MK 4 - Superlux...

soundcard91
replies: 0 views: 91
soundcard91 4 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 89 views: 9,371
Mr Funk 4 hours ago

I did a comparison out of interest to see what differences I could hear between a plugin compressor and a hardware compressor....

PinHead12
replies: 57 views: 2,652
PinHead12 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
askomiko 7 hours ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 15 views: 2,288
sebastian carsin 7 hours ago

Manet...Monet????.. lol i hear a song Musical taste and mixing taste and style are subjective, to me a great engineer can...

Sigma
replies: 15 views: 389
vernier 7 hours ago

I have the Genelec 8050 with which I am very happy. I do everything with them, record, mix and mastering. I would like to have...

masterlogic
replies: 6 views: 281
masterlogic 7 hours ago
simhaw 7 hours ago

Hello! I just got myself a symphony mk2 16x16, and it sounds amazing. I am a little concerned about one thing however... The...

Joel.Andreas
replies: 2 views: 234
Joel.Andreas 8 hours ago

Dear readers, I am planning to buy a second hand Midas Venice mixer; the old one/first generation/pre Behringer. I would like...

peterdh
replies: 7 views: 1,070
peterdh 8 hours ago

Hi there fellow slutz! So... I've reached the point where the number of mics I have far exceed my needs and also I think I...

Samskeyti
replies: 9 views: 435
pan60 9 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've moved to warmer climates (northern thailand). It's about 30c max here in the day here and in the rainy...

spamvoid
replies: 8 views: 590
ZEF 10 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 299 views: 24,866
Synonym Music 10 hours ago

Hi there, I have a UA Solo/610 Preamp I've owned for a couple years and it's been working great. I'm noticing recently that the...

wing
replies: 1 views: 126
ZEF 10 hours ago

I recently upgraded my monitors from Yamaha HS80m to the Eve SC 208, and while the overall tone and frequency response seems to...

jsbeeth
replies: 14 views: 471
BarcelonaMusic 11 hours ago
MickeyMassacre 11 hours ago

Seriously, how has it taken me so long to get a patchbay. I am only a home/hobby recordist, but all this crawling around and...

jdier
replies: 21 views: 1,192
BarcelonaMusic 11 hours ago

Am I the only person who was ignorant to this for all these years? No wonder people have such differing opinions on microphones...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 19 views: 911
BarcelonaMusic 12 hours ago

Hey there, I'm currently using an Apogee Duet in my mobile set up but am thinking about swapping to an Audient ID44 because it...

montanasan
replies: 1 views: 196
harry_seldon 12 hours ago

Purely based on research I've narrowed my choices down to these two. I'm looking for an uncolored, true-to-the-source converter....

living sounds
replies: 8 views: 430
szyam 12 hours ago

I've owned the 650's for 5 years and use them every day. Just received the 6XX today and did a comparison. They were supposed to...

kokobeware
replies: 2 views: 135
kokobeware 12 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,300 views: 187,364
Ox Han 13 hours ago

Anyone tried this? I have a multi-tracked bv section with 16 voices. 4 harmony parts layered up, each sung 4 times. They...

RedKite
replies: 60 views: 1,392
Duke Murdock 13 hours ago

My X-Desk has an expansion port on the back on a d-sub connector which is designed to allow you to link up one of their sadly out...

Hektar
replies: 8 views: 339
StevenLMorgan 13 hours ago

I just have to say this thing rocks. I started summing about a year and a half ago on a dbox from dangerous. The d-box is very...

owensands
replies: 26 views: 8,053
Nevemachine 13 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,458 views: 171,455
Secret80sMan 14 hours ago

I have an MXL Silicon valve mic. A cheapo but not bad sounding. It worked perfectly the last time I used it and put it away....

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 160
RBHan 14 hours ago

I just purchased an Antelope Audio Discrete 8 and would like to verify that the line inputs bypass the mic preamps. I've seen...

ScottJackson889
replies: 1 views: 500
lucanicchiarelli 16 hours ago

Hi Gs Just got a 2nd hand dbx 160x. No hum, all controls working, but the Gain Reduction lights turn on and stay there for a...

elauria
replies: 0 views: 146
elauria 16 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have been offered a set of Unity Audio Pebble and Bam Bams for £600. I currently have a pair of Genelec...

VirusB
replies: 5 views: 479
4tune 17 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 993 views: 120,855
JSchlomo 17 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 11 views: 484
Al Rogers 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search