The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,562 views: 43,832
Muser 2 minutes ago

Hello, I am thinking about recording some impulse responses for fun and adventure. But I don't have a great collection of mics...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 1
gearstudent 8 minutes ago

Thought it might be nice to do a comparison between the standard preamps on a Clarett 4pre (under 100usd per channel) and the ISA...

camomiletea
replies: 8 views: 579
GMSweet 9 minutes ago

Anybody have any experience with these speakers. Just came across them in AES NY and liked how my music sounded thru them....

saga legin
replies: 0 views: 1
saga legin 15 minutes ago

The recent update Antelope audio has put out is bricking a few interfaces. If you haven't yet do not update to the Launcher...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 26 views: 1,023
Samc 25 minutes ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 61 views: 4,093
theblue1 51 minutes ago

So I've had this mt4x for about a year now and has basically done no wrong until now. It now will not record, rewind, or play any...

eternal_sorrow
replies: 0 views: 14
eternal_sorrow 54 minutes ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 187 views: 4,272
theblue1 1 hour ago

Hello guys, i’m coming to the end point and ready to buy my next microphone pre amp! I need a Single Mic Pre under $1500 Used...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 39 views: 2,260
ShelGef 1 hour ago

It's here.:) 70's versus 80's. The "Sound" How similar? How different? Teac 144 vs. ADAT? Big hair vs big...

chessparov2.0
replies: 7 views: 392
Drumsound 1 hour ago

I apologize for the longer post, but I want to be as clear as possible so I don't have to go back-and-fourth explaining to those...

ShadyBrady
replies: 0 views: 53
ShadyBrady 1 hour ago

So with some threads going about drum micing I though I would get a poll on overhead drum mic preferences. Which you use the most.

tymish
replies: 35 views: 1,085
Drumsound 2 hours ago

Hi all Not a thread for "if you like it or not" Just favorite settings...

Coldsnow
replies: 17 views: 2,281
Rob Coates 2 hours ago

Hi all, Just got my first reel to reel, I presume it takes 1/4” tape? Apparently I have a 2 track machine. Serial number...

elasticc
replies: 2 views: 309
Koho 3 hours ago

I'm looking for a high end 2-channel preamp that will give me a significant step up in quality from the preamps in my Apogee...

soundofmai
replies: 33 views: 866
DiodeBridge 3 hours ago

I’m looking for help and appreciate any experiences with either of these or if you have knowledge of the differences from use...

Mecboy21
replies: 3 views: 274
DanielRaible 3 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,864 views: 315,941
b0se 3 hours ago

I apologize if this has been previously discussed, I couldn’t find a previous thread using search. Thoughts on using stands...

slutter
replies: 7 views: 560
pkuchar 4 hours ago

I hadn't heard much about about this relatively new mic company, but in my quest for an affordable U67 type mic to take out for...

Grasshopper11
replies: 41 views: 6,496
TheShadowV 4 hours ago

I've read every thread I can find on these two units and still can't make up my mind. From what I'm reading, it seems the KT76 is...

LSP
replies: 74 views: 30,018
Big_Bang 4 hours ago

Hi, Just won an Electro-Voice RE38N/D on Ebay for € 276,--. I haven't heard or red alot about it, but what i've heard was...

Psy-Crow
replies: 27 views: 8,365
jpgerard 6 hours ago

Is it really that hard of a choice. Originally i wanted the 5017 for the british sound, but after some research and availability...

aewon
replies: 39 views: 4,426
Savana Violenta 6 hours ago

Hey y'all, This is my first time on the forum and I have a quick question about the rear bus technique and how it works with...

jj4
replies: 1 views: 310
DeadPoet 7 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,658 views: 233,714
hello people 7 hours ago

Just wondered if passive combiners such as Radial Mix 2:1 are as good as active line mixers and analog summing? What I'm...

Moondog007
replies: 2 views: 254
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 925 views: 26,196
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cursed Lemon 8 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,404 views: 2,518,700
Unclenny 8 hours ago

This is somewhat of a noob question so please bare with me and forgive me for my ignorance. My questions are in regards to...

Noba772
replies: 21 views: 4,494
konkon 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
proxy 14 hours ago

Hey all. Unfortunately, the majority of my gear was taken in a burglary a couple months back. All that's left are my computers...

Tristana
replies: 0 views: 283
Tristana 14 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 48 views: 5,616
Deefern 14 hours ago

Having a surprisingly difficult time finding information on this. i have an ADT setup so laying two copies of a signal on top of...

7up partridge
replies: 3 views: 375
7up partridge 15 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 136 views: 24,675
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been thinking about gear in a different way recently. I'm a synth (modular) guy as well as a studio person....

bchampion96
replies: 19 views: 726
Deuce 225 16 hours ago

I know the answer to this is with experience and practice. But, especially with the modern workflow and power of computers, there...

a.m. son
replies: 69 views: 2,221
s wave 16 hours ago

I ditched a Soundcraft Signature 10 for a KMI K-Mix. While I love the form factor and look, I find I want real buttons and...

aligak
replies: 10 views: 500
Wayne 16 hours ago

i wonder what people think about having an external mic pre in system where the mic pre needs to be plugged into the mic pre on...

patshep
replies: 10 views: 448
hello people 18 hours ago

Anyone have an idea what the sound is that comes in at the 5:19 mark? Sounds like it could be a Rhodes or some other keyboard...

Grigoris
replies: 6 views: 581
becks bolero 18 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,145 views: 126,041
brew 21 hours ago

Hi, I've got some analog synths and I record in my DAW. I use an apollo twin with the 1073 unisson preamp plugin . I don't have...

charles_
replies: 10 views: 1,533
Brent Hahn 22 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 109 views: 24,065
ChayaFFM 22 hours ago

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 67 views: 29,618
deedeeyeah 22 hours ago

Anyone had a chance to try the new A-Designs Hammer 2 HM2EQ? Have you compared to the original? Are the extra frequencies and...

musiquefreek
replies: 22 views: 4,767
fromthepuggle 22 hours ago

Alright then. There are so many threads about the Maselec mpl-2 and other "brickwall" type of limiters, but there are...

AndrisKiss
replies: 3 views: 377
AndrisKiss 23 hours ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 10 views: 2,777
poldolino 1 day ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 51 views: 1,606
MYN 1 day ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 96 views: 17,698
Avantmidi 1 day ago

It's a valve pre amp built from old Telefunken V672 amplifiers. I can't find any specs, any reviews or audio demos anywhere on...

miscend
replies: 7 views: 1,406
trubshaw 1 day ago

this was a topic on tape op that seemed to die, but still has me interested. d.i.y. the cooper time cube? i got a capsule...

sameal
replies: 25 views: 5,692
sameal 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search