The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Zaor Monitor stands + Isoacoustics ?
Old 31st March 2015
Zaor Monitor stands + Isoacoustics ?

I'm going to buy some new monitor stands, one between Zaor Miza Stand or Zaor Monitor Stand. I think they'd still benefit from using also some Isoacoustic isolators (ISO-L8R-200). What's your opinion ? Thanks
Old 31st March 2015
Lives for gear
i don't know those stands, but make sure you can fill them with sand or similar. this is one of the best things i did last year (build DIY sand filled stands) ..
Old 5th April 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldi View Post
i don't know those stands, but make sure you can fill them with sand or similar. this is one of the best things i did last year (build DIY sand filled stands) ..
Thank you goldi, anyone else ?
Old 5th April 2015
Here for the gear

The Zaor stands come with a foam isolation pad already built into the stand. They are designed so you don't need extra isolation pads. And the classic and miza stands are fairly heavy and super sturdy. No need to use sand or anything else. They are super easy to adjust with spring loaded assistance, and look great too. You won't be disappointed with them, that's for sure. I have a pair of the classics to go along with my miza desk and modular grip racks and love all their stuff.
Old 5th April 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
The Zaor stands come with a foam isolation pad already built into the stand. They are designed so you don't need extra isolation pads. And the classic and miza stands are fairly heavy and super sturdy. No need to use sand or anything else. They are super easy to adjust with spring loaded assistance, and look great too. You won't be disappointed with them, that's for sure. I have a pair of the classics to go along with my miza desk and modular grip racks and love all their stuff.
Thank you very much phunk I was thinking about adding the Isoacoustics because I use them on my programming workstation and they made a big difference (small ones), also with the Isoacoustics I could have a little tilt (if needed) which wouldn't be possible with the Zaor alone (I think)
Old 16th July 2015
Here for the gear

ZAOR and IsoAcoustics

Actually, ZAOR and IsoAcoustics recently announced a collaboration where IsoAcoustics stands are being incorporated into several ZAOR Products:

Read it here:

http://www.proaudio-central.com/articles/pro-audio-asia/IsoAcoustics-partners-with-Zaor-Studio-Furniture
Old 16th July 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSMedia View Post
Actually, ZAOR and IsoAcoustics recently announced a collaboration where IsoAcoustics stands are being incorporated into several ZAOR Products:

Read it here:

IsoAcoustics partners with Zaor Studio Furniture - Pro Audio Asia - ProAudio-Central.com
It's good to know ! In the meantime though, also since Zaor products are very expensive and take months to be delivered here in Canada (unless they're in stock), I bought a pair of Argosy i420, which also include the IsoAcoustic stand. But always checking Zaor's stuff !
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search