The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
seeking online mixing engineer for lessons.
Old 25th February 2015
Here for the gear

seeking online mixing engineer for lessons.

Hi guys,

New here,
I'm an intermediate Reason 8 user. Like it says" Nice gear, little time"
Just had our second baby so I'm very limited in time. Making tracks is just a passionate hobby while on the road, but I would like to go from just making a groovy deep track to making it sound jam-up(per).

I watched a lot of tutorials by Matt(Learn Reason), very helpful but I feel I need some more help. I was wondering if there's any friendly, patient engineers who do online sessions to show/teach how to make someone's track better for a friendly price?
I'm not interested in giving my track to someone and getting it back great cause I'm not a pro producer. I'm just interested in getting a little better myself/next level

Things like: Channel volume control when Filters start kicking ass, separating and EQ-ing sounds better, fatter overall sound, better headroom, smarter automation tricks on the channels.
I'm mostly into Tech/Deep House. I use a Mac Book pro with KRK headphones on the road and at home Dynaudio BM5 MKii.

Hope someone likes the idea

Greets!!
Old 20th March 2015
Lives for gear
Check out @ Retinal at Mixbus TV. Really good stuff, you can PM him here.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search