The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Has GRS Systems closed?
Old 12th May 2019
Gear Addict

Here's the most recent info that I have:

GRS Systems was recently acquired by Studio Systems & Technologies of Salt Lake City. Our emails been responded to by the following individual:

Judy Zaccaglin
Operations Manager
Studio Systems & Technologies
Wells Fargo Trade Center
299 Main Street #1300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

The phone number she included is (833) 680-3330, but good luck with that as all I've managed to get is voicemail with no response back (as yet). All the old phone numbers and email addresses for more responsive GRS folks are gone and the new technical support email address of [email protected] doesn't help much either. If anyone can get a hold of SST ask them what is up with the -18V power supply rail we shipped to the SoCal repair depot about a month ago...

Dave/Suspect Studios
Old 23rd May 2019
Gear Addict

Rip grs

Judy told me they will no longer be making power supplies or pro audio stuff. I am not sure yet but I may have lost 1800$ with no recourse on a power supply....
Old 23rd May 2019
Gear Nut

I wrote several mails on Ebay and direct mail to GRS and Studio Systems & Technologies without any replies... definitely dead
Old 24th May 2019
Another customer called me yesterday asking about them. He's lost $1800 and is not happy.
Old 24th May 2019
Lives for gear

Try here?

https://studio-tech.com/products/

Skokie, Illinois
(847) 676 9177 The other possible relevant link is

http://sststudiotechnologies.com

They seem to sell hoodies, greatest hits LPs, and posters, but their page says:

STUDIO SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGIES — Professional Custom Built Studio Equipment, Console & PSU Repairs & Upgrades, Studio Design & Installs
Old 6th June 2019
Gear Addict

got my power supply finally!

Thanks to Geoff Edwards for being cool about repairing and shipping back out my power supply. Just got it and finally have been able to power up my console after 6 months of waiting for this supply.
Old 6th June 2019
Gear Addict

Boneshowell - How did you contact Geoff Edwards? He was my go-to guy at GRS Systems, but his phone and email were disconnected with the SST takeover. I'm trying to track down a power supply sent to GRS for repair right before the transition...

Dave/Suspect Studios
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspects View Post
Boneshowell - How did you contact Geoff Edwards? He was my go-to guy at GRS Systems, but his phone and email were disconnected with the SST takeover. I'm trying to track down a power supply sent to GRS for repair right before the transition...

Dave/Suspect Studios
[email protected]

as far as I can tell he is not dodging anyone and wants to do right by those who have been wronged by whatever happened. I don't think he is to blame.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Boneshowell - I'm not blaming Geoff at all; in fact he was the most responsive of anyone I dealt with at GRS Systems. I'm just trying to get status on a power supply that was sent to GRS/SST for repairs on 4/19....

BTW - Thanks for the email address, unfortunately you get an auto-response message saying it is no longer being used and to try [email protected] (which I've not had much luck with)...

Dave/Suspect Studios
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search