The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
TT PATCH BAY- what type??
Old 20th October 2013
Gear Addict
Buss-me's Avatar

TT PATCH BAY- what type??

Can someone identify what type of connector is on the back of these TT bays?.
I'm selling them and need to know how to fully identify them.

oh, what could I ask for each of them?
Attached Thumbnails
TT PATCH BAY- what type??-tt-bay-front.jpg   TT PATCH BAY- what type??-tt-bay-back.jpg   TT PATCH BAY- what type??-tt-bay-top.jpg  
Old 22nd June 2014
Gear Maniac
EvLoutonian's Avatar

MRAC Winchester

Originally Posted by Buss-me View Post
Can someone identify what type of connector is on the back of these TT bays?.
Possibly way too late for this, but I think they are a kind of WINCHESTER connector called MRAC (usually followed by the number of pins). I had to find similar ones, with 104 pins, for some long frame patchbays I have here.
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump