The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console
Old 18th October 2013
Lives for gear

AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console

Come to booth 3252 to say hi if you are here, while I understand how to attach snapshots to my posts

If you say you read this message we'll give you something very good from Sicily
Old 18th October 2013
Gear Head

Have a good one dude! Wish I could be there

Chris
Old 18th October 2013
Gear Addict

I just browsed your site. Have a good show.
Old 18th October 2013
Lives for gear

I wish you guys the best and Id like one of each of your HW pieces please. I really hope you guys get the recognition and sales ou deserve for your forward thinking products. Now a suggestion. Why dont you pay someone or you do it and create vimeo/youtube channel and demo your gear - when I google your stuff I get your site and Gearslutz. Nowdays you need more presence online. You just do. My broother does SEO if youd like to contact me via PM OIm sure I can get a really good deal for you.
Old 19th October 2013
Lives for gear

Right! Stay tuned
Old 19th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintosardo View Post
Right! Stay tuned
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

Hi from the booth!
Having a lot of fun here (here with Manuel from MCAudioLab).
I really love our rack and minimal booth. A lot of space for friends
Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382273618.288485.jpg   AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382273648.052202.jpg  
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

It wasn't all about work ("work"? Seriously??). Lots of fun in NY, including a FANTASTIC party in Studio G in Brooklyn with our friends from audiopowertools.com

Looks like everybody here is from Sicily somehow. One of the owners, fantastic guy Tony Maimone, wanted to learn the original sound of his first name and had a lot of fun telling us about his last visit to his relatives in Messina during 80s :D
Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274191.151508.jpg   AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274220.372665.jpg   AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274236.154530.jpg   AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274329.059417.jpg  
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

We don't care only about hearing...
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274699.977216.jpg  
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

And if you come to our booth and say "we love Gearslutz" we'll give you something special from Sicily...

Well, if you spend some time in the booth we'll let you taste them anyway
Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382274809.813335.jpg  
Old 20th October 2013
Lives for gear

And then there was Afterglow party in Manhattan! :D
Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382275047.108692.jpg   AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382275079.164372.jpg  
Old 21st October 2013
Lives for gear

Ack! I can't believe I missed a chance to meet you!

Had no idea SKNote would be represented there. I've been asleep at the switch.

Ah well. I suspect you'll be around for a long time, so I'll make a point of it next time.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers!

Old 21st October 2013
Lives for gear

Oh, well, now that's a great wish! being around for a long time. Thanks :D

Now patiently waiting at JFK
Old 21st October 2013
Lives for gear

Old 21st October 2013
Lives for gear

Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382383270.747565.jpg  
Old 21st October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Oh, well, now that's a great wish! being around for a long time. Thanks :D

Now patiently waiting at JFK
Have a safe flight!

JFK? You're like 5 minutes from my house!

Peace,
Frank
Old 22nd October 2013
Lives for gear

Thanks Frank! :D

Now it is Fiumicino (Rome)
Attached Thumbnails
AES - NYC: SKnote presents Rame EQ, Vastaso compressor and Catena multiband console-imageuploadedbygearslutz1382422040.849177.jpg  
Old 23rd October 2013
Lives for gear

Ok, so it was real fun.
I want to thank everybody who came to our booth for some chatting

The most fun part was some "Uuuhhh!" when bypassing the rack while demoing on a song. That's real feedback

Thanks to Jules for visiting us, it helps us to feel at home somehow. I think you appreciated our sicilian products, ah ah heh

P.S. please forgive us for slowing-down, trying to come back to normal activities. Bursts of orders follow these exhibitions so we are arranging things to be as fast as possible.
Old 23rd October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks Frank! :D

Now it is Fiumicino (Rome)
Happy you got back safe!

Regards,
Frank
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

This post just to say that auctions are closing here (31 oct):

SKnote Vastaso - Save_The_Children_auction

It is a great opportunity to get one cheap and/or be happy about audio in a different way

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search