The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
APB Dynasonic News 10/14/13
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear
APB Dynasonic News 10/14/13

After several months of stron sales Chuck Augustowski ha rejoined APB Dynasonics as national sales manager.

Additionally the company has placed significant orders for parts to continue to manufacture all current parts. Some new products are under consideration.

There have been some questions about whether slutz could safely purchase APD products, which have been generally highly regarded. From what I can see the company is largely rejuvenated at least for its current product line. Several employess, including Chuck worked for several months without pay to right the ship, and thise efforts have been rewarded. If it fits your need, their stuff is uparralleled in the price class.
Old 15th October 2013
Lives for gear

Thanks for the update. I'm lovin' my Pro Desk 832 and my Pro Rack House
Old 12th December 2013
Here for the gear

What I wouldn't give...

I had heard rumors of shakiness within APB, I'm glad to hear that things are on track. I use the ProRack House all the time, oftentimes bussing two consoles together for more inputs. Anytime I think of taking something else to the gig I just keep going back to the APB. I can't come up with a single complaint for that desk. We have 4 of them in the shop, but I'm drooling over the Prodesk 832.
I suppose slutz are never satisfied.
Old 12th December 2013
Lives for gear

Everything they make is great. If they came up with a recording-style board ( not that you can't use what they make now in a studio - that's where I have my 832 ) it would be totally killer. LOL, if they called the Pro Rack a summing mixer, they would have sold millions.
Old 12th December 2013
Lives for gear
I have 2 !U8 ...they call them mixers. Its a great summing mixer....or ihave cable that let me use it as an bank of 8 mic pres.

I constantly bug them to pay more attention to the recording market. I wanted them to make a low cost killer 500 series....
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search