The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
I like the JBL LSR25P monitors....
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Nut

I like the JBL LSR25P monitors....

I have owned a variety of excellent studio monitors and actually really like the very cheap and small (5" woofer) JBL LSR25p's because of their compatibility with home stereos. I think I have finally damaged one of my pair. so it's time to replace them. I was wondering if anyone who knew these speakers had experience with the new LSR305 monitors. It would only be $300 to get a new pair but I'm just wondering if I should buy the 305's or find a pair of the 25p's or the model that came after them on eBay.

Thanks!
Nicholas
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Maniac

can't comment on the 305's, but i'm with you on the 25p's. That's what i have and i love em.
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Guru

Love the 25P's!!! Initially I liked them better than their bigger brothers - the 28P's, but ultimately I gravitated to the 28P's. I've got 4 of the 25's and 8 of the 28P's along with a few of the JBL subs. Love all of em. I'd have JBL fix your 25P's. What's wrong with them? I've had some problems with the volume pot going bad over time, but other than that, they've been rock solid.

If you decide to sell them broken, send me a PM. I might be interested in buying them off ya!

bp
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search