The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Rackmount Panels for Little Labs question.
Old 13th October 2013
Lives for gear

Rackmount Panels for Little Labs question.

I currently have an IBP and I am about to pull the trigger on a REDCLOUD. I know down the line I'll end up finding another IBP Jr or two so I figured I'd just get the rackmount panel now. The only place I have found that sells them is Full Compass in WI. The problem is it seems that the IBP, IBP Jr. and one other unit can be racked together, but the REDCLOUD and the REDEYE won't fit that rack. WTF?

From what I can tell, all the units share the same dimensions. Anyone else rack up an IBP and a REDCLOUD together?
Old 22nd April 2014
Here for the gear

Michael,

You posted back in October asking about rackmount panels for Little Labs gear. Did you ever find out the answer to your question, or did you buy one of their panels? I'm currently looking for a rack panel for some Little Labs items, but would like to avoid paying the almost $100 they're asking for 'em around the web. I noticed that the Hosa PPP-000 rack panel has nearly identical dimensions, the only thing I'm wondering is how the units secure to the panel itself.

Jack
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search