The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Eric Schilling In Bad Car Accident
Old 27th September 2006
Jai guru deva om

Eric Schilling In Bad Car Accident

I don't know how I never heard of this before, but I just got off the phone with a fellow Gearslut and I was shocked to find that Eric Schilling was in a horrible car accident in July. I've searched this site (GS is one of the few I actually frequent) and could find no other post about this, and figured there may be many other slutz around who are not aware of Eric's condition.

http://www.quicktopic.com/37/H/eJjgqLkLxLY

He has had a rough road and the road ahead appears to be rough but they are reporting he is in good spirits and recovering well. My heart goes out to him and his family. Many of us got to meet Eric at the Gearslutz San Fran dinner 2004, I was fortunate enough to sit next to him and of course pick his brain (can you say 14 Grammies??). That's how his name came up as I was listing the good people I was fortunate enough to meet at the last GS gathering in San Fran.

One of the nicest people you could ever meet. I am glad as I read the site that he has progressed pretty well and is headed in the right direction.

War
Old 27th September 2006
Lives for gear

Eric is a great guy for sure, and also an amazing engineer. His mixes are an inspiration for me. Susan is also an equally amazing person with a ton of industry knowledge. She's my mentor

It's a shame Eric was in this accident. He seems to be recovering well though.
Old 27th September 2006
Lives for gear

May God Bless Eric, My Prayers are with him and his Family.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search