Anyone live in Oxford UK? Interested & experienced in acoustic recording?
Old 25th August 2013
Gear nut

Anyone live in Oxford UK? Interested & experienced in acoustic recording?

Hi,

So I am finding tonnes of useful info on this webite and lots of helpful peolpe on the forums so thanks for that. Slowly I am learning!

I am just about to embark on trying to record my first home album and will have all the required (essentials anyhow) gear next week. The album is going to be mainly 2 acoustics and 1 lead vocal with some backing vox.

I am obviously going to be learning as much as possible myself but you cant account for experience so I am looking for some guidance/help.

I am looking for someone knowledgeable who lives in the Oxfordshire area who is perhaps prepared (Paid or otherwise) to maybe come and give me some essential tips with the actual gear I am using. I know its a long learing curve and all things are different and everyone has different techniques and opinions but...

Perhaps PM me or whatever if you think you can help.

Chris
Topic:

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search