Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
Anyone live in Oxford UK? Interested & experienced in acoustic recording?
Old 25th August 2013
Gear nut

Anyone live in Oxford UK? Interested & experienced in acoustic recording?

So I am finding tonnes of useful info on this webite and lots of helpful peolpe on the forums so thanks for that. Slowly I am learning!

I am just about to embark on trying to record my first home album and will have all the required (essentials anyhow) gear next week. The album is going to be mainly 2 acoustics and 1 lead vocal with some backing vox.

I am obviously going to be learning as much as possible myself but you cant account for experience so I am looking for some guidance/help.

I am looking for someone knowledgeable who lives in the Oxfordshire area who is perhaps prepared (Paid or otherwise) to maybe come and give me some essential tips with the actual gear I am using. I know its a long learing curve and all things are different and everyone has different techniques and opinions but...

Perhaps PM me or whatever if you think you can help.

Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search