The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Talkback box
Old 1st June 2013
Lives for gear

Talkback box

I can't seem to find any company that makes a simple, stand alone talkback box that blends a control room mic with a cue mix. Anyone know of such a thing?
Old 23rd December 2013
Here for the gear

Any luck? I'm wondering the same.
Old 23rd December 2013
Lives for gear

no luck - ended up buying a grace m905 which has a talkback in it.
Old 24th December 2013
Here for the gear

Hey Verve

How do you like the grace 905? It seems incredible. In addition I need the ability to send high quality unique cue mixes to a live room. I'm coming out of UA apollo quad at the moment. I can't seem to find this solution. What are you using for headphone distribution?

Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Much appreciated m

Craig
Old 24th December 2013
Lives for gear

I don't think you can take a talkbox back. Something to do with hygiene and the tube.
Old 24th December 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsowa View Post
I don't think you can take a talkbox back. Something to do with hygiene and the tube.
You form Lake Charles, LA? I've been there a couple times passing through on tour. Nice little cafe downtown I forget what its called.
Old 24th December 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clivaich View Post
Hey Verve

How do you like the grace 905? It seems incredible. In addition I need the ability to send high quality unique cue mixes to a live room. I'm coming out of UA apollo quad at the moment. I can't seem to find this solution. What are you using for headphone distribution?

Thanks for taking the time to follow up. Much appreciated m

Craig
The 905 is great. Its so easy to customize to your setup, it sounds fantastic, and the ability to monitor so many inputs is truly a time saver.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search