The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves
Old 14th April 2013
Lives for gear

Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves

I dug out my AM52 the other night to see how it compared to some of my other current mics. I bought it new back in 2002 for $199 and never really used it much, but some vocals I did actually sound pretty good. I have all the original documents that came with it, but not to be found in the manual or as an extra enclosure is a chart of the the frequency response. I scoured the internet for documentation, but came up empty handed other than a few reviews. Kind of wondering if anyone has a frequency response chart they could scan and post.

Thanks....
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

ask for pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkF48 View Post
I dug out my AM52 the other night to see how it compared to some of my other current mics. I bought it new back in 2002 for $199 and never really used it much, but some vocals I did actually sound pretty good. I have all the original documents that came with it, but not to be found in the manual or as an extra enclosure is a chart of the the frequency response. I scoured the internet for documentation, but came up empty handed other than a few reviews. Kind of wondering if anyone has a frequency response chart they could scan and post.

Thanks....
sorry, i know this is not related to your post, but i'm looking for some pictures of the mic inside. i've just got one but it's inside cables are unsoldered (sorry for my english) and i don't know where to solder each one of those. can you please open it and take some pics? thnx.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

These help? If not try to be specific as to which wires need to be identified by color or other means. I'm a bit reluctant about taking the mic apart any further.
Attached Thumbnails
Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves-2020-03-25_002.jpg   Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves-2020-03-25_003.jpg   Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves-2020-03-25_004.jpg   Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves-2020-03-25_005.jpg   Alesis GT AM52 Freq Curves-2020-03-25_006.jpg  

Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkF48 View Post
These help? If not try to be specific as to which wires need to be identified by color or other means. I'm a bit reluctant about taking the mic apart any further.
thank you very much! i will try whit the pics you uploaded. tell you later how it was, and if i need any other picture, will ask.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search