The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Missing quadraverb patches?
Old 25th September 2012
Lives for gear

Missing quadraverb patches?

Hey guys. I've been searching all over the damn place and can't find a single reference regarding my query.. Whenever I load it up and begin to edit the parameters specifically in the reverb section it displays "Plate Type 2" and I'm simply wondering if there's a "Type 1" anywhere? Or am I missing a feature that allows me to switch between the two? The first thing I did after getting it in the mail was reset it back to the factory bank, so I'm just a little confused
O_o

Long live reduced bit rate reverb!
Old 25th September 2012
Lives for gear

All my QV's are the same as yours.

"plate 1" and "chamber 1" etc. were probably on an earlier version of QV or maybe the MidiVerb family.

Your QV seems normal.
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

I remember this one. The #II' configs have less (fewer) other options, presumeably more processor left for the verb.

..actually, had to look (still have one in the PA rack
In the config menu there is only one- '3 band eq + verb' that has just those two features, then all the verbs get bumped up to the type II versions.
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

Yep in both my Quadraverbs all the reverb types such hall, plate, chamber are all type II as well. Yours is normal.
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksure View Post
Yep in both my Quadraverbs all the reverb types such hall, plate, chamber are all type II as well. Yours is normal.
w00t!

Ok cool.. My pesky fears have been put to rest. Shortly after I posted this I came across an article talking about how you can switch between the two, to which I then went through the manual and still couldn't find anything on how to exactly until I started fiddling around with the buttons. Thanks!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search