The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Advanced Audio CM-87.
Old 1st July 2006
Gear Head

Advanced Audio CM-87.

I got the first one I saw on ebay! I have heard nothing but good things about this company and there upgrades to the Apex 460, so I figured I would give it a go. If it is as nice as they say I will be in love. I will put up some sound clips and my opinion when I get it in. If anyone gets one before me I would like to hear opinions!
Old 3rd September 2006
Lives for gear

What is the mic like? Can you post again?
Old 7th January 2010
Gear Head

I have one with a Peluso 67 capsule in it and it sounds killer. I know this is an old thread, but I just got it not too long ago. Where it excels is background vocals. It makes it really fun to stack. I used it with the pres of a BLA signature modded 003.
Old 18th March 2014
Here for the gear

Advanced Audio CM87

I just got a CM87 today, I already have Advanced Audio's CM12. I will tell you what this CM87 sounds KILLER!! cuts through the mix very well without adding any Eq. This company definitely knows what they're doing!! ; )

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search