The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
POWER SUPPLU for RODE K2
Old 6th August 2012
Here for the gear

POWER SUPPLU for RODE K2

Hi all! My name is Michael. I live in Belarus in Minsk.
I would very much like a microphone RODE K2, but the next I have no money. so I bought this mic second hand buy at auction: POWER SUPPLU for RODE K2Rode K2 Studio Condenser Microphone Used w/ Cable 698813000166 | eBay

He has no power supply, and I can not find it. If you see a power supply for this microphone, please contact me, please help me.
Old 6th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 6th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 7th August 2012
Gear Maniac

try to email rode...could you get a nice surprise.
Old 7th August 2012
Lives for gear

Either contact Rode directly or have a look on their website for the nearest distributor to you.

Old 7th August 2012
Here for the gear

I contacted the company RODE, but they do not sell separate power supplies, as does Neumann.
(... Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to inform you that the power supply for the K2 is not sold separately. You must contact the seller of this microphone and ask for the power supply or find one second hand. The power supply is part of the mic and it should never be sold without it. ... )

A month ago, a man sold the power unit for $ 50. RODE K2 I am very upset.
If you can help me I will be very grateful!
Old 7th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 8th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 8th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 9th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 10th August 2012
Lives for gear

Sounds like a bit of a bummer really, another last resort option you could try is getting another PSU instead of a Rode one. You need to find out the spec of the Rode PSU and see if you can find something similar. Maybe another mic manufacturer or hardware store may be able to help you.

TBH im very surprised Rode wont supply a replacement PSU, maybe you can try your local Rode Dealer or Distributor as they may be more helpfull.

Old 12th August 2012
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kinsey View Post
Sounds like a bit of a bummer really, another last resort option you could try is getting another PSU instead of a Rode one. You need to find out the spec of the Rode PSU and see if you can find something similar. Maybe another mic manufacturer or hardware store may be able to help you.

TBH im very surprised Rode wont supply a replacement PSU, maybe you can try your local Rode Dealer or Distributor as they may be more helpfull.

Thanks for the tips! But the dealer refused to Belarus as well.
Power supply from the other microphone might be, but I do not know how it will work with the RODE k2.
Old 14th August 2012
Here for the gear

Old 14th August 2012
Lives for gear

Might well be to discourage theft.
Cheers, Ross
Old 16th August 2012
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirt View Post
Might well be to discourage theft.
Cheers, Ross
Yes, so they gave me and replied. On the other hand, I suggest to send them the serial number on the microphone. And after all the other manufacturers sell separate power supplies to their microphones
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Are you still looking for a power supply?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search