The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Studio business plan
Old 15th June 2006
Lives for gear

Studio business plan

I'm in the process of looking for some land to build a house and seperate studio on. I have very consistant booking and know it wont be a problem keeping it booked, but honestly am horrible at the business end of things. I have a manager who does most of my bookings/negotiations, so I basically record and make sure I pay my bills and keep track of what I spend and pay an accountant to take care of my taxes...

I have a family member (who's a very succesful businessman) who wants to help with the loans and with a lot of different financial/business things. He asked me for a business plan and honestly dont know what a typical studio business plan looks like..

Anyone have anything laying around from when you started your place for me to take a look at? I just want a good starting point as to what it should look like and what type of details I should get into.

I just want a new space and to make records. I hate the business end of things..
Old 16th June 2006
Lives for gear

I have something that someone was nice enough to send me

PLease post your email address here so I can send it to you. It is an attatchment. I have this at my office and will gladly get it to you tomorrow.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search