The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
looking for a side desk to put monitor on
Old 8th June 2006
Gear Nut

looking for a side desk to put monitor on

Who makes the side desks that a lot of studios use to put their keyboard/mouse/monitor on?

I've tried looking through omnirax's stuff and studio rta but no can do. if anyone knows of a certain brand, id appreciate it.

thanks
Old 8th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwdrummer
Who makes the side desks that a lot of studios use to put their keyboard/mouse/monitor on?

I've tried looking through omnirax's stuff and studio rta but no can do. if anyone knows of a certain brand, id appreciate it.

thanks
If it's what I'm thinking of, you can get a little computer cart from anywhere that sells furniture pretty much. You can get one at wallmart even, I mean anywhere. But maybe it's not what I'm thinking.

Post a pic for an example, maybe.
Old 8th June 2006
Gear Nut

I wish i had a pic. It's funny because in almost every studio I've been doing sessions in, they have one and I always forget to ask where they get them. They are rolling carts. Just don't know if there's a specific company that makes them.
Old 8th June 2006
Lives for gear

Have you tried calling a studio and asking them? It wouldn't be an annoying question (on the studio's side) if you've worked there often. They should have no problem helping you.
Here's what I've been installing for nearly the last 5 years or so. Don't like installing the wheels as a big bump can cause the monitor to go bye bye
Attached Thumbnails
looking for a side desk to put monitor on-desk.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search