The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Duende/ Liquid mix... delay comp in PTools?
Old 5th June 2006
Lives for gear

Duende/ Liquid mix... delay comp in PTools?

Anyone know if these firewire boxes will work with the delay compensation in PT ?

Anyone else looking into these boxes to augment an HD rig?

just started checking the back posts on both of em, i guess no ones really had their hands on em yet eh?

cz
Old 6th June 2006
Lives for gear

On a RTAS Plug-in it should work but they using a wrapper so I bet if you emailed FX Expansion they would be able tell you. ( TDM HD systems only just in case you didn't know )
Old 6th June 2006
Lives for gear

Assuming that it sounds good, I plan on getting a Duende when they become available to go with my HD system.
Old 6th June 2006
Gear Maniac

Assuming that the Duende and the LM both sound good, both work with delay comp without too much difficulity and are both reasonably priced, I will still probably wait for Massivepack 5 and get another Accel card.
Old 6th June 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo
Assuming that the Duende and the LM both sound good, both work with delay comp without too much difficulity and are both reasonably priced, I will still probably wait for Massivepack 5 and get another Accel card.

why?
Old 8th June 2006
Daniel001
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_R_S
On a RTAS Plug-in it should work but they using a wrapper so I bet if you emailed FX Expansion they would be able tell you. ( TDM HD systems only just in case you didn't know )
I Just had the demo from Jim Motley of SSL Oxford, he told me that together with FXpansion they optimised the RTAS wrapper (for Duende).

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search