The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
PLZZ Help (Need A Pros Advise)
Old 21st May 2012
Gear Maniac

PLZZ Help (Need A Pros Advise)

Is there any point in me buying a DAW when I already have NI Maschine and Komplete 8??

Are there any limitations, anything I can't do with these two components that I would be able to do with a DAW?

I know that the producer Noah "40" Shebib strictly uses Pro Tools as his production DAW while producer Hit-Boy uses FL Studios...

So if you think I WOULD benefit from a DAW which one of the two is truly better? (comparison) Appreciate all help and music lovers.

Komplete 8 comes with the following:

Kontakt 5; Reaktor 5; Reaktor Spark; Reaktor Prism; The Finger; Massive; Absynth 5; FM8; Traktor's 12; Reflektor; Vintage Organs; Battery 3; Scarbee A-200; Scarbee Mark I; Scarbee Clavinet/Pianet; New York Concert Grand; Berlin Concert Grand; Vienna Concert Grand; Upright Piano; Guitar Rig 5; Transient Master; Studio Drummer; Discovery Series West Africa; AbbeyRoad 60's Drums; Retro Machines MK2; Scarbee MM-Bass
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search