The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
LA Room Rentals
Old 1st June 2006
Here for the gear

LA Room Rentals

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to rent a room in LA - nothing that complicated, I just need a small-ish control room and a booth (preferably big enough to fit a drumset, but thats not a requirement). I know some studios are in the business of renting out production rooms on a long-term basis, I just don't know how to find them - short of calling every studio in the city, whats the best way to find out about places that are looking to rent?

I've already done the obvious and have looked on craigslist - it seems like the choices there are (a handful of) turnkey studios for rent, for $$$, or finding a commercial space and setting it up myself. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks
Old 8th February 2007
Here for the gear

Space in LA

Hi Im looking for studio space in LA. Im in Hollywood. Im hoping to find a cheap place like a garage or a basement. Maybe we could team up and if either of us has any geat ideas, share the wealth. Im thinking of a a portacabin or prefab room to buy, Keep on looking.
Steve

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search