The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
002 in the house living peacefully with Nuendo.
Old 26th May 2006
Lives for gear

A few observations from the Nuendo/Lynx Two and the new 002 living in the same PC front:

The Digi ASIO driver & Nuendo works is about it. Overall higher latency but the buffer size can be set higher also so maybe I can get more plugs up while mixing but I think when using Nuendo I'll stick with the Lynx Two A & driver for sure.

What can I say I like the recording/edit window in PT more. Work flow as they say is just faster & easier for me, probably my lack of Nuendo chops but still.

I have the Analog/SPDIF i/os hooked up in the Lynx card, trying to use that as the front end for 002. In theory it should work. Don't have that quite cooperating yet but hopefully by the end of the day.

PT definitely looks cooler on a Mac than on a PC. I'm on a PC.

PT is more cautious than Nuendo about defragmenting a drive.

So there it is, nothing new but having some sort of PT to record in & Nuendo to mix in on the same machine is convienient.
Old 26th May 2006
Lives for gear

the 002/002R has quite a bit of latecy in nuendo.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search