The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
iso booths big enough for a band in the UK / EU?
Old 25th May 2006
Lives for gear

iso booths big enough for a band in the UK / EU?

alrighty,

could anyone recommend a maufacturer of modular construction sound isolation booths, preferably in the UK or EU but even in the US, that could supply a system for constructing several units, each of 250-300 Square Feet internal floor area and 8 or 10 Foot internal ceiling height?

ie large enough for a 4-6 piece rock band to rehearse in?

i don't need anything pretty or too high tech, just modular, with enough isolation so that they could not hear each other rehearsing, assuming 1 or 2 feet of free space between each room... and at a reasonable price.

does anyone know what a reasonable price for this kind of thing would be, assuming that i would be buying enough to construct at least 6 such iso rooms, perhaps as many as 10?

thanks,

regards,

richie.
Old 25th May 2006
Lives for gear

http://www.studiobox.de/english/index.html

They're based in Germany. Prepare to be shocked by the price
Old 25th May 2006
Gear Nut

Wenger-Pricey but good

The high end is probably Wenger Corp. Expensive but in my experience high quality and great customer service. They are a US firm but I know they do distribute many of their products in Europe as well. If nothing else you can check out their specs for iso rooms as a guide for looking at other manufacturers.

Wenger Corp., P.O. Box 448, 555 Park Dr., Owatonna, MN 55060-0448; (800) 733-0393;

www.wengercorp.com

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search