The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
DBX 900 Series Documentation
Old 22nd May 2006
Deleted User
DBX 900 Series Documentation

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if any of you had ANY documentation on the DBX 900 series racks and their modules. I am looking for spec sheets, owners manuals, brochures, info, etc, anything I can get my hands on. I have schematics for most of the DBX 900 stuff so if you need or want those I can email you them in PDF format (virus free of course).

Does anyone have anything on these. I love them, I just like to have paperwork on all my stuff. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 28th July 2006
Here for the gear

at last

Hello,
I have a 900 series rack with 5 903 and would absolutely love a schematic for the 903. Is this possible????
ryno
Old 14th January 2007
Here for the gear

dbx stuff

Hello, nerdy rocker-- I've been recapping all my old stuff, and am stuck on 1 issue with the DBX 900 rack's power supply. The main power caps are of a 3-lead type! I need a schematic for the power supply. I have some info--brochure/ pin out stuff from DBX, and I will trade---
whadaya think?

mrproduzer
Old 14th January 2007
If you check www.dbxpro.com there are manuals in PDF format under the archive section.
Old 11th May 2007
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittonian View Post
If you check dbx® Professional Products there are manuals in PDF format under the archive section.
Thanks !!!
I Needed the power supply schematic and was suprised that it did not exist in any of my DBX owner info.

Now I can attempt to fix it....

Later,
Brain

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search