The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Chandler EMI TG 12413 Software Limiter??
Old 21st May 2006
Lives for gear

Chandler EMI TG 12413 Software Limiter??

I know this question might need to be posted in computer audio, since this is a plug-in, but I thought I would ask here since more people visit this forum.

Does anyone have experience with this plug-in and can vouch for how it sounds? I love the Chandler outboard gear but since it is quite pricey I would love it if this software is a good emulation of the vintage EMI-style limiters.

Thanks in advance,

J.D.
Old 21st May 2006
Lives for gear

I like it quite a bit...I find it very useful on a variety of things, it comes with 2 models ..1969 and 2005...I almost alwyas go with the 2005...use the search function you'll get the idea.

oh BTW to be fair I have not used the hardware versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjustice
I know this question might need to be posted in computer audio, since this is a plug-in, but I thought I would ask here since more people visit this forum.

Does anyone have experience with this plug-in and can vouch for how it sounds? I love the Chandler outboard gear but since it is quite pricey I would love it if this software is a good emulation of the vintage EMI-style limiters.

Thanks in advance,

J.D.
Old 22nd May 2006
Lives for gear

The EMI has several reviews that are VERY nice.

I have used the real deal on several mixes and I LOVE the EMI.

I used to say that a Chandler plug would be the worst thing..because then every jerk would have them. Well...call me a jerk, it ROCKS.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search