The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Group & Master Section for Neve 5104?
Old 19th May 2006
Gear Maniac

Group & Master Section for Neve 5104?

I'm looking for schematics on the group and master section of Neve 5104 series console. I'd take anything at this point. 5114 ,5106, or 5116 group and master info could be helpfull.

Thanks
B
Old 26th September 2006
Here for the gear

Schematics

Hey B,
I have a 5104 and its manuals. What exactly are you looking for?
Old 27th September 2006
Gear Maniac

Thanks for replying to this post. I have a very sketchy manual at best. I need to look again to make sure. I've got Vol.1 Part 1 and some of Vol.1 Part 2. That's about it. If memory serves their are 4 Parts to Vol.1. and then 3 more Volumes. With the help of a tech we've managed to make some headway. We're still flying blind though. The Biggest mysteries have been the Master and Group sections. I'd be willing to pay for a full manual. It'd be a great help. Let me know what you think.

B
Old 24th October 2006
Gear Maniac

Sagaz,
Just following up to see if you had recieved my last post? I'm really hurting on the circuit board diagrams for the 83049 channel strips. Thanks for any help.

B
Old 24th October 2006
Here for the gear

5104 manual

Hi B,
Good thing you posted again, didn't really see the first one, must have lost it in the shuffle. I'm flying into the US in a couple of weeks and I'll see about copying the manual for you. Posting it in the US will be a lot cheaper and quicker than from Brazil.

Some of the schamatic pages are kinda huge, not sure what they'd charge for that kind of copy job, I'll have to look into that as well. For starts send me your fax number and I'll fax you the manual index so you can check what sections you need. I'll also grab the channel schematic and see if I can reduce it or split it to fax over.

I'll just charge you what they charge me and maybe you can help me figure some of my tech problems out between you and your tech. We'll just use paypal for whatever monies we need.

Regards,
G
(I'll be at this ISP phone by tomorrow: 913 660 0393)

\
Old 24th October 2006
Gear Maniac

Sagaz,
Thank you so much for the reply. I think the best way to go about it would be to take it to a Kinko's here in the States and they'll do everything for you. I'll absolutely cover the costs and also pay you for your trouble. I insist on doing that. I've got a great tech here that can definitely help you out with quesions you might have. He's actually a member of the gearslutz forum. His name is Brian Roth the name of his company is Roth Technical Services. He's a really knowledgeable guy not to mention incredibly nice. My number is (580) 234-2104. If you could fax that over that'd be great. Again I appreciate any help you can send my way. The Paypal transaction sounds like a good plan.

Thanks again,
Barry Johnston
Watershed Studios
Old 24th November 2006
Gear Maniac

Sagaz,
I got your faxes a couple of weeks ago. Sorry it's taken some time to get back to you. I've been swamped with work and trying to get the board up and functioning at the same time.
The page that you sent to me with PCB's for the eq, comp/gate, groups section, aux...etc, is all very helpfull. If possible I would need any of the info that coexist with those pages. What I mean by that is I need the schematic break down of each of the circuit boards down to it's smallest detail. Other than that everything that you sent to me is useful. I know that it would be a pain to get me all of that info specified in the fax, but I'd take anything that you'd be willing to send. Again thanks for your help. Talk to you soon.

B
Old 18th November 2014
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagaz View Post
Hey B,
I have a 5104 and its manuals. What exactly are you looking for?
Good day. I saw your post an d i am wondering if you still have the 5104 Manuals?
We have a 5106 but only have manual 1 and 2. We are missing 2 books.
We are trying to locate the schematic for EV11319/B which have to do with groups and VU metering.
However we would be interested in buying the manual you have.
I hope you still have the manuals.
Our phone (305)677-9992, Victor Prado.
Best regards

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search