The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
BUGS !
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Maniac

BUGS !

I have this problem in the studio that seems to be getting pretty bad. Black ants and spiders ! For the past 2 weeks its progressively getting worse. I have put down ant traps but they dont seem to be working. Up until last nite they were only really bad near the front door of the studio but , in a session last nite , I caught an ant running accross my console ! It totally flipped me out ! I have no idea how to get rid of these things. I would bomb the place but , I dont want to have to move the equiptment out of the studio to do it. It would be a major job to move my Neotek. I have been thinking that I could maybe wrap the gear and console in plastic and then bomb the place but, it worries me that It will still do some damage to the equiptment.
Has anybody else here had a major problem with bugs in their studio? And , what did you do to get rid of them ?

Any help would be appreciated !

-Brian
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Addict

have you called an exterminator? When I lived in Kansas ( ant central) we had a guy come in and treat the place every 3 months... no bombs involved, and no ants either....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search