The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Our trip to Metronome Studios... (Pictures)
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Addict

Our trip to Metronome Studios... (Pictures)

I just wanted to share a couple pictures from our trip ("Us" being a group from the Zumix Studio in East Boston www.zumix.org) to Metronome Studios in NH (www.studiometronome.com).

http://www.box.net/public/h67l2io24i

These guys have just about everything you would ever need... it was pretty nuts. They had a full rack of just Pultecs. I think I counted 6 1073s and 2 other Neve pres...
Plus they had APIs, Focusrites, Avalon... and the list goes on and on. The speakers mounted on the wall were probably one of the more impressive things. They came weighing in at 1000Lbs...

The whole studio is built up on a big hill, so if you go outside you can see the whole landscape below you. They also have a seperate building for mastering and a live stage. The most amazing thing to me, was that they had their own workshop, so they built everything from the seperate mastering house to the racks all themselves.

The pictures and their website are definitely worth checking out... they have a great studio there. I hope this isn't seen as advertising or anything, I don't have any affiliation with them other than I went to visit, I just felt like it was something I should share with you guys. Peace...
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Addict

Oh yea, I'm the guy in the second picture with the brown shirt sitting in front of the SSL.
Old 17th May 2006
Gear Addict

Hey whats up Dante? the link for Metronome should be www.studiometronome.com.

Peace,

Dan
Old 18th May 2006
Gear Addict

hah... didn't even notice I got that wrong. Thanks for the fix...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search