The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
anyone here do mentorships or internships in ATL
Old 16th May 2006
Here for the gear

anyone here do mentorships or internships in ATL

hi everyone here i have been reading these forums for the past couple days pretty much like a bible. and this is my first post but i just wanna say everyone here has been really help full and informative

well im still in highschool but i know i want to make my life in the music industry and so far i have been trying by just reading books and research on forums. but from listening to what everyone is saying i have concluded that i need to be able to actually get hands on with equipment that me as a highschool will have to wait till i can go to college to use and to learnt he techniques and tips that i will need to be able to work in this industry

so basicly what i am asking is if there is anyone that is pretty expeirenced who lives in the metro atlanta area that wouldnt mind teaching me a couple tricks and showing me how to do things, i right now have a pretty solid basis of basic to intermediate technique but i am always wanting to learn the most i can.

Thanks
Marc Agosin

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search