The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Speakers in Perth
Old 13th May 2006
  #1
Lives for gear
 
pingu's Avatar
 

Speakers in Perth

Anyone know of a place to buy decent speakers in Perth.



If anyone is interested, i was at Kosmic today and Kerry said that they might soon be getting dyn audios in.

Maybe if we show interest it will happen.
Old 13th May 2006
  #2
Lives for gear
 
ripper's Avatar
 

t thought you said DECENT speakers.

i got a pair of ATC ScM 50A's I'll part with. PM me if you've got a rich uncle..

or if smaller nearfields are your deal, Audio Chocolate is the distributor in Oz for ADAM.

very nice and definitely in a class above dyns.

no, i'm not a dealer... unless you count crack.
Old 13th May 2006
  #3
Gear Maniac
 
knightsy's Avatar
 

We have a pair of NS-10s that the owner might sell.

Sorry, wrong thread!
Old 14th May 2006
  #4
Gear Head
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu
Anyone know of a place to buy decent speakers in Perth.



If anyone is interested, i was at Kosmic today and Kerry said that they might soon be getting dyn audios in.

Maybe if we show interest it will happen.

Music Park have Dynaudios
cheers PG
Old 14th May 2006
  #5
Lives for gear
 
pingu's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete G
Music Park have Dynaudios
cheers PG


Thanks for that man.
Old 17th May 2006
  #6
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete G
Music Park have Dynaudios
cheers PG
Do they? Kerry probably wouldn't bother in that case unless he can get a better buy. He's been talking about it for a while (I work in Hi Tech there casually) but if a couple of you started asking him it'd probably give him a kick.

Whoever was comparing Adams and Dynaudio misses an obvious point. Adams S3As require a drawdown on your mortgage, a pair of Dynaudio BMs don't. Adams are supurb speakers for sure, but Dynaudio are bleedin' good for the price.

//matt
Old 17th May 2006
  #7
Lives for gear
 
pingu's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_tricks
Do they? Kerry probably wouldn't bother in that case unless he can get a better buy. He's been talking about it for a while (I work in Hi Tech there casually) but if a couple of you started asking him it'd probably give him a kick.

Whoever was comparing Adams and Dynaudio misses an obvious point. Adams S3As require a drawdown on your mortgage, a pair of Dynaudio BMs don't. Adams are supurb speakers for sure, but Dynaudio are bleedin' good for the price.

//matt


Hi matt.

How long have you worked there?

Dale Hates me.

Ive been hovering there about 5 years.

Music park before that.
Old 18th May 2006
  #8
Gear Nut
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingu
Hi matt.

How long have you worked there?

Dale Hates me.

Ive been hovering there about 5 years.

Music park before that.
Haha, Dale hates everybody but he's a good guy really. Just buy an HD system and he'll love you forever.

I was working there mostly last Xmas period, Nov-Jan with a few days here and there since. Fairly tall with a beard and curly black hair.

//matt
Old 18th May 2006
  #9
Moderator
 
matt thomas's Avatar
the studio "poonshead" has some lipinski's you could listen too, and then order direct

www.poonshead.com
www.lipinskisound.com

narco
Old 18th May 2006
  #10
Lives for gear
 
pingu's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_tricks
Haha, Dale hates everybody but he's a good guy really. Just buy an HD system and he'll love you forever.

I was working there mostly last Xmas period, Nov-Jan with a few days here and there since. Fairly tall with a beard and curly black hair.

//matt

Ask him about Doug and the 002 r

I think he hates me a bit more.
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump