The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Want to run through my Chandler germanium - How?
Old 10th May 2006
Here for the gear

Want to run through my Chandler germanium - How?

I would like to take some tracks in Protools 7 (002r) and send them out through my Chandler Germanium and back into pro tools again. I have some guitar tracks and some flute tracks I would like to colour with my Germanium but am unsure on how to hook it up to do this.

Isn't the output from 002 Line level? How do I feed this into the Chandler Germanium?

Sorry for the noob questions

Cheers
-Ben
Old 10th May 2006
Here for the gear

Bump?
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

You can run line level signals into the Chandler TG-2 for color and I expect that you can do the same with the Germanium. You just need a 1/4" to XLR cable.
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

According to Wade, if you set the input and feedback to zero with the pad in, it is just below unity. (XLR's)

I do it all the time. Frickin love it. I got stepped output knobs for this very reason.

Good luck
Old 9th July 2006
Gear Addict

I've been coming off the TT patchbay to 1/4" using an adaptor cable and going into the DI. Works nicely.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search