The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking For A Partner
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

Looking For A Partner!

Hi there.

Me thinks to be having a promissing idea for a new artist developing and music distributing concept.

The model is distinctively corresponding to the current circumstances in the music industry.
It also does not require big starting investments and ought to be launched relatively easily.

It would be about fair game, yet potential for all, the artists, the consumers and us. In fact it should even be more attractive for artists then it would be for us, still enabling us studio work and a good live style after a short period of introduction already. ( While making us independent from the common recruiting and establishing studio biz world.[!])

It should be firing up the local scene and diversify the musical landscape. You would not see a handful of glittering stars in Hollywood villas nor a billions earning label, but many interprets finding a base and all of us together a decent outcome.

What I´m seeking for is:

A person who has discovered for himself long since that he wants to live in style. Someone who has developed an authentic sense for ethics and reliabilty. In other words, a person who wholeheartedly sticks to the rules yet when unobserved, no matter how, and whom you can count on that he will be doing what he said he would.

If you feel explicitely well described by this, a base for good cooperation should be given. Any other aspects can be managed along the way.

If you are not truely certain about this very aspect don´t contact me, though. ( I´m of the type who takes untruthfulness personally. Half-assed attempts couldn´t be of fun in the long term for both of us.)

Secondary:

Ideally you would take care for organisational tasks while I´ll dive into the recording and producting section, but if you are found to be the right personal guy, but eventually targeted like me, then we´d do the things 50:50. ( Even if I was so lucky to find you who´d be interested to concentrate on the organisational stuff, I´d wellcome your feedback in the studio, anyway.)

It would also be practical if you were from Berlin Kreuzberg, cause that´s where we´d start rolling out.

If you´d like to share on the studio work it would be great if we had similar bias. ( I am basically of the seventies rock, pop, folk, jazz-taste type.) But it mustn´t be crucial.

What I´d appreciate the most from secondary aspects though, would be to have a pal in this undertaking with whom I could be raving / ponder over plans and keep the enthusiastic candle burning.

It´s not that I was lazy or short-dated, in fact I have proven to myself to be persistent like crazy over distance of years once bitten into a matter, but there are days in between when I could use a slap on the back. - And I´d do the same for you, naturally.

This is no flake project, the idea is realistical and promissing.

About me:

I myself am a bit of an unconventional type. Brought up with all the diplomatical refinement and forgot almost all of it. In fact I could be doing better for certain here and there.

Also I´m anal about gear. Need a match who won´t regularly dang and scratch things, won´t step on cables or patch around while phantom power on, and things like that.
And there must be a couple more negative characteristsics about me, naturally. A bit grumpy and dark-mooded at times, yes, but can cheer and smile too.

Do have decades old friendships probably for a couple of the foundation pillars bearing some useful quality. If you are prepared for a pragmatical and empathical atmosphere, open and above board, then I´m your brother in crime. ;O)

What I´m bringing in beside of the idea is middle to top shelf gear for 60,000.00 bucks value and about 20,000.00 liquid assets for investment into the start of the project.

We would need to clear rooms for the studio.

If you are passionate about beauty, music and life we could be knitting something of actual sense. And live from it and expand.

PM me for a coffee and details somewhere.

Ruphus

PS: If anyone knows about suiting rooms for a studio around Schlesisches Tor, please lemme know! ( No low ceilings ) Thanks.

Last edited by Ruphus; 9th May 2006 at 09:50 PM..
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

Wow, meanwhile it takes about half an hour before your thread is swamped off shore.
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

*bump* (let me help you out... heh )...

btw: "schlesisches tor"... these days you should find me carrying loads of green asparagus out of organic food stores in this area... so36 rules...

i'm not sure if i'd be the right match for you (due to chronical lack of spare time, for instance). however, i'd be glad if you'd pm me anyway. i'm sorry i couldn't make it to the berlin gs meeting, but i believe we should meet one day and have a couple of drinks, since we're living so close to each other.
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

Hey Air!

Thanks for the bump!
PMed you.

Ruphus
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

*bump again*

pm answered...
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Hi my name is Jason,

I'm a male about 5'8",
average buit,
brown hair, brown eyes..
non-smoker/drink ocasionnaly

I enjoy long walks on the beach, camping, music, pets
I'm looking for someone to be friends with and maybe something more...

ooooo I just can't keep going... lol

Hope it works out for ya!!

Jason

Last edited by Jason Poulin; 10th May 2006 at 12:30 AM..
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruphus

A person who has discovered for himself long since that he wants to live in style.
Since I remember I picture myself driving a Ferrari , so I guess I qualify!!!! : )

where do I sign ?

jiji bump hahaha
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Jason, too funny. haha
I´m exclusively hetero though and incompatible with your specs. Try again in my next life, bro.

Don´t know what Jose wrote, but guess he´s bitching about that my buddy Evo took back the Bolivian natural gas into states property. he he he heh

Ruphus
Old 10th May 2006
nope. here's what he wrote :

Quote:

A person who has discovered for himself long since that he wants to live in style.

Since I remember I picture myself driving a Ferrari , so I guess I qualify!!!! : )

where do I sign ?

jiji bump hahaha <end of post>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u know, seeing both of ya partering together for a song or two would be tha fukkin bomb hehehe ...

only on gearslutz
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Driving a Ferrari is no style.
It is occasionally used as substitute for style though.

Women who smoke cigarettes while on the street are no pro stitutes either. They are just persons who are smoking a cigarette.

Ruphus
Old 10th May 2006
cool. so now you know guys and gals, ferrari owners need not apply !
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Jason, too funny. haha
I´m exclusively hetero

Ruphus

Just for the record,

ME TOO

Jason

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search