The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mytek 8x192 Availability
Old 8th May 2006
Lives for gear

Mytek 8x192 Availability

I just wanted to make a quick post regarding the availability of the Mytek 8x192, since it has been somewhat of a hot topic lately. The 8x192 is currently in stock at a few of our dealers, and is available for immediate shipment. If anyone is interested in one please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you out. Thanks.

PS - Watch for a couple of other "official" Mytek press releases in the near future...
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

I thought nathan posted something about this a couple weeks ago. Are people not getting the message?
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus
I just wanted to make a quick post regarding the availability of the Mytek 8x192, since it has been somewhat of a hot topic lately. The 8x192 is currently in stock at a few of our dealers, and is available for immediate shipment. If anyone is interested in one please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you out. Thanks.

PS - Watch for a couple of other "official" Mytek press releases in the near future...

Thanks David for the info. It is good to hear from you guys and good to know that you have units shipping.

thumbsup thumbsup
Old 9th May 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjustice
Thanks David for the info. It is good to hear from you guys and good to know that you have units shipping.

thumbsup thumbsup
No problem. I have been getting a ton of "is it here yet?" e-mails and phone calls and I just wanted to let the community at large know that there was stock available immediately at a few of our very best dealers. I'm sorry if this thread seems too self serving...
Old 9th May 2006
Here for the gear

Mytek 8x192 Availability

Hi All
Just a short note to make Aussie Slutz aware that Awave (http://www.awave.com.au) has 2 x Mytek 8x192 units in stock.
Old 10th May 2006
Lives for gear

Whoot!!

I think your dealers should give you a big thanks for letting the community know your products are available now....maybe even some free candy?heh

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search