The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Mpc repair shop in nyc?
Old 6th May 2006
Gear Nut

Mpc repair shop in nyc?

My mpc 4000 is acting up ..t started freezing up on me and now it doesnt recognize my hard drive or my cd rom drive .. anybody know where i can take my baby in nyc .. i dont wanna ship the thing to cali (only places i could find on the net) i would rather take care of it nice and quick locally can anyone help me out?? thanks

HOLMZ
Old 6th May 2006
Lives for gear

Rogue Music is an authorized Akai repair center. They're a little north of $70/hour I believe. Akai's main service center is TSI in Jersey and will probably be a little pricier.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Is it registered to you and under warranty? If so, call Akai and make them fix it for free.
Old 6th May 2006
Lives for gear

I've got a guy out on Long Island that is hands down better than any of the Manhattan shops. http://www.davidsonelectronics.com
Old 7th May 2006
Gear Nut

thanks all, i dont think it has a warranty i bought it second hand, i will try rogue music on monday .. i would rather not make the trip out to long island...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search